We sign 28?

GAMEFACE

1st Team
Feb 6, 2001
Cahaba Heights, Al. USA
If so I am nervous. What if like last year some get in that were not supposed to? I thought Dawson would make it but what if some of the others do? Just 2 and we are in a #s crunch. I know they have a plan but wow. We are getting who we want when we want. Need to get real selective with the rest. Roll Tide!

HITIDE

1st Team
Jul 6, 2003
TRINITY, AL., USA
Last year we ended up a couple players short when the "qualifying" was over. I know we ended up using the other two scolarships but we can't afford to end up with any less players that the nazi's will allow us. Everything is planned out and this will come off "slick as a button".

RTR

TupeloTide

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 28, 2003
Saltillo, MS, USA
We were more than a couple short last year. I think (don't hold me to this) that we wound up only have 12 fully qualified players to report in the fall, and I believe 17 was the limit. That's why these next couple of classes are extremely important.

Don't worry, CMS has a plan. It is a good year in-state and he is going to get all he can now, using greyshirts to meet the numbers for this year. We will be fine.

------------------
RTR!!!

"We are not just anybody. We are Alabama."
David Palmer

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.