Riyad Rogers

JohnD

1st Team
Dec 22, 2003
He averaged 8 yards per carry for the season, and had 130 yards receiving in one game.

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
I don't know what to make of both Rogers and Manson coming for visits the same weekend. I know this is the last weekend for official visits before the dead period and we have to make the most of it. Rogers got some good press in the Dallas area. Teams like aTm, UCLA, Iowa want him.

I'm still digging for more info on him.

Not necessarily, Roller. It could be several things. It could be that he was injured for part of the year. It could be that he was a true FB. Most of the time, a true FB doesn't get all that highly rated. It could be that he plays at a small school and the calibre of talent that he played with and against is questionable.

BamaGTC

Feb 18, 2003
River Ridge
All recruits start out as a 1 star recruit in the Rivals' database until they are evaluated.

Rivals' said they had yet to look at film on him but will try to then give him a rating so you can disregard the 1 star right now.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.