TheInsiders.com's Top 30 Prospects in Alabama

Tsunami_RTR

1st Team
Jan 10, 2004
Burns, TN, USA
And how many would have said we would be insane if we told them 3 months ago that we were going to get 15 of the top 30 prospects
from the state of Alabama?

Great Job CMS!

------------------
"I don't know, we haven't played Alabama yet." -- Vince Lombardi after being asked what it felt like to be the greatest football team in the world just after winning the '66 Super Bowl

bamacatfish

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 13, 2004
selma,al
I think that list looks great. Would look even better if Manson would go ahead and get on board. As for the pity for AU, not in this lifetime. I may be a catfish, but I am a Bama catfish. RTR

Ozarkbamafreak

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 19, 2003
Ozark, Al. USA
Awbun really has had a tough time recuiting this year. Do I feel sorry for them.... let me think, NO!!!!

------------------
David Howsel to be fired & Replaced by Mrs. Piggy! (HI YA!)

[This message has been edited by Ozarkbamafreak (edited 01-27-2004).]

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
I don't think it's Dabo "talking up" Tribble Reese. I saw both he and JPW play several times this year, and given the choice of the two fine QB's, I'd have to take Reese. Among many accurate throws this year, I've seen him hit a reciever in stride with the ball going about 60 yards in the air and make it look effortless. He's the real deal, and in my opinion the next Philip Rivers (as in a great QB we let out of this state). JMO.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.