As expected DJ Hall commits to Alabama

drjamesm

All-American
Nov 12, 2003
bham,al,USA
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by The Tide:
He is expected to be fully qualified!

http://alabama.theinsiders.com/2/228972.html

He may be the top WR we get this year, he will give Stover a run for his money!
</font>
This is truely great news....if I am not mistaken DJ was the most impressive wr at Bama's camps this summer,and CMS is very impressed with this kid. I know he has working on him all year. I just have to say great job to the staff that stayed after him. I am one happy camper,for I know CMS and staff already knows his potential and if he had not been hurt this year would have put up even better numbers. Yes,this is a 3* rated by rivals that is closer to a is 4*.This only leaves one guy on my wish list.
drjamesm

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
RTR...i love hearing "expected to fully qualify" !!!

------------------
Comes the Tide, bringing with it untapped,
unfathomed depths of energy.....
awesome mighty and relentless it comes.....this is the Tide

BamaNTN

1st Team
Feb 5, 2002
Birmingham via Winchester, TN
Max E. has DJ rated higher than Nikita. WOW!With all the great reciever commits we have gotten lately, I kind of forgot about the next duece. (Stover)

Nikita Stover 6-1
Will Oakley 6-1
Marcel Stamps 6-3
Keith Brown 6-3
DJ Hall 6-3

Dang, that is sweet. Finally, some recievers with dominant size over the CBs we will face. I'm looking forward to seeing these guys perform next year!

Size is nice but the thing I'm excited about is that FINALLY, it appears that Alabama has really upgraded at the WR position. I used to shake my head after this past seasons games when Brodie would put the ball right in the receivers hands and it would be dropped. He'd have 2-5 passes like that every game. Maybe now that won't happen so often.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.