Bryant-Denny was rocking today!

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
The game was nerve wracking today but what excitement! The crowd was extremely loud during the whole game and especially in the 4th quarter. I have to believe that the noise had a big part in the many illegal procedure penalties LSU had today. Thoroughly enjoyed the day!!!! And btw, never have I seen so many people at a game. The crowd on and around the quad was amazing. Quite a sight... I am so glad that I was born into a Bama family and was raised right...went to UA during the Coach Bear Bryant years and get the opportunity to live through the Coach Nick Saban years...I am truly blessed...:cool:

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
CBS must absolutely kill the stadium noise because it sounded like a tomb on my tv. Maybe I have to get the surround sound back up since the move. I know it had to be a LOT louder than what I got channeled in.

bamafaninbham

All-SEC
Jul 19, 2004
Homewood
CBS needs to do a better job with their microphones. Never seems very loud when watching a game on CBS (whatever teams are playing). Crowd always sounds louder on the radio broadcast. Maybe they could turn Vern and Gary's mikes way down or off.

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
The crowd was definitely into it the whole game. CNS mentioned in the post-game interview with Eli and crew about how great the crowd was and how it contributed today. Ask LSU how loud it was! :cool:

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
It was crazy loud after Jewlio's TD. Too bad CBS robbed ya'll of that experience. Of course, I'm sure ya'll wanted to listen to Verne and Gary deliberate about the exact pronunciation of Ciron Arenas. ;)

MDBSnare

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2007
Did CBS really not reflect the noise? My ears are still ringing. Never has BDS been more alive or louder! Period. The stadium was rocking!! Gone there for what is now approaching decades - and it has NEVER been louder!

I H8 CBS...

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
CBS must absolutely kill the stadium noise because it sounded like a tomb on my tv. Maybe I have to get the surround sound back up since the move. I know it had to be a LOT louder than what I got channeled in.
I was there today and I can assure you it was extremely loud. My wife pointed to the band on several occasions and you could see that they were playing but you could not hear them ....

BoroBama

1st Team
Jun 12, 2008
It was one of the loudest I have been to. For your viewing pleasure...
[ame="http://s321.photobucket.com/albums/nn386/BoroBama/?action=view&current=RammerJammerLSU2009.flv"]
[/ame]

37bamagrl

All-American
May 6, 2003
Foley, AL
I was at the game and just rewatched some of it on CBS - I assure you the stadium was as LOUD as it's EVER been. We noticed when rewatching how quiet it sounded...they must turn them all the way down. Espn is much better as far as crowd noise (well also better announcers, and less commercials) I hate CBS.

rhYno

Suspended
Nov 23, 2007
Orlando, Florida
www.myspace.com
As someone said, ESPN games are a lot louder than CBS games and that also applies to other stadiums like Death Valley and The Swamp. I thought the loudest I had ever heard B-D on TV was the Arkansas game, which was on ESPN.

But if ESPN were to televise the UT-Chat. game, the stadium would sound like a rocket launching compared to CBS televising the LSU/UA game.

Squirrely

All-SEC
Aug 31, 2008
Gainesville FL
Glad to hear BDS was rocking, and we heard it during McElroy/Jones huge play the most, that was awesome to see. Wish Bama played on ESPN more because I can't stand CBS, but since CBS picks up big SEC games, Bama will be on CBS more than not.....
:(

Only thing good about CBS games, is hearing the sad undertones in Gary's voice when we win..... LOL

:BigA: ROLL TIDE :BigA:

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.