5A AHSAA Track & Field Championship (link)

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV
Here are some results of Bama football signees and recruits.

Mens Long Jump 5A Finals
Simeon Castille, Briarwood finished in first place with a jump of 22'05.50".

Mens Shot Put 5A Finals
Justin Britt, Cullman finished in first place with a distance of 50'11.00".
Tim Castille, Briarwood finished in twelveth place with a distance of 43'00.75" (Not bad for a running back)

Mens Discus Throw 5A Finals
Justin Britt, Cullman finished in first place with a throw of 146'02".

Mens Javelin Throw 5A Finals
Simeon Castille, Briarwood finished in third place with a throw of 156'10". (Not bad for a Junior)

http://www.milesplit.com/results.php?ResultsID=8196&Site=Alabama

[This message has been edited by Crimson Surfer (edited May 14, 2003).]

hardcorebamaboy

Jan 3, 2002
Birmingham, AL ,CSA
Simeon is leaning toward Georgia...I recently saw him wearin just about everything Georgia. I hope its just because he went to a camp there or something, but i don't think thats the case. ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

RollTider82

1st Team
Jun 18, 2002
Tuscaloosa(Heaven), AL
Thats odd...the recruiting sites have us listed as his favorite, with Michigan coming in second.

Please don't post that a player is "leaning" somewhere without providing a link quoting the player to back it up. It starts rumors and mass hysteria among people who follow recruiting closely. Chad Jackson was in the Birmingham paper back in the fall wearing a Bama shirt, and he never had any intention of going anywhere except Florida.

------------------
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."
-Derrick Thomas
(1967-2000)

There are more important things in life than Alabama football, but I can count them on one hand.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.