Talk about fan apathy...........

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
Since our fine baseball team is going to the regional hosted by TA&M, I went over to their basweball forum to see how they were looking forward to that. They're not. The last post on the board was made on Jan. 8th. Think about that! They have a baseball team that is good enough to host a regional and nobody cares.

Football always has and always will command the lions share of attention at ALABAMA, but I'll guarantee that BAMA fans will always get excited about any program of ours that wins. Aggie fans..........YOU SUCK!!!

BamaArrived2006

All-American
Apr 2, 2003
Marietta, Georgia
Very nicely put, but I'm ********!!!!!!!!!

Well I guess that shows exactly how much PRIDE and TRADITION some schools have in their programs over others.

------------------
I Remember '55

Roll Tide Roll

CSAgFan

BamaNation Citizen
Apr 14, 2003
College Station, TX
what the hell board were you looking at??? Texags.com, 12thfan.com and agtimes.com all have about 150 posts from today alone on each board.... go to ncaa.org and look up attendance figures... LSU, Alabama, and A&M always lead the nation in attendance... I believe you guys were 5,195 avg. last year and we were 5,140!! Baseball at A&M is definitely a second season we look forward to!!

[This message has been edited by bayoutider (edited May 28, 2003).]

YOU HAVE MAIL!

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by CSAgFan:
what the hell board were you looking at??? Texags.com, 12thfan.com and agtimes.com all have about 150 posts from today alone on each board.... go to ncaa.org and look up attendance figures... LSU, Alabama, and A&M always lead the nation in attendance... I believe you guys were 5,195 avg. last year and we were 5,140!! Baseball at A&M is definitely a second season we look forward to!!

</font>

Aggie, while you are a guest on this board don't make any more remarks like that to one of our members.

------------------
STRESS - The uncontrollable urge to choke the life out of someone who despirately needs it.

I Remember 55

Jonathan Swift once observed, "It was a bold man who first ate an oyster."

agthatsagirl

May 28, 2003
college station tx usa
I too am curious as to what boards you have been looking at. I myself have made SEVERAL posts on both texags and 12thfan in the past couple of days. I dont post on agtimes but I lurk over there every so often and theres always a ton of new readings....oh, and I'm talking about the baseball boards only. Heck, even the basketball boards get decent traffic, which for aTm says a lot

BTW, heres the most recent post on texags

Baseball
Aggie Baseball 6,734 62,874 9:55p 5/28/2003

CSAgFan

BamaNation Citizen
Apr 14, 2003
College Station, TX
bayoutider,

excuse me for my remark, and I apologize, but the guy had it coming... I'm not sure why he felt the need to post that, but it couldn't be any further from the truth!!

I respect your rules and wishes, but in the same aspect, have I not established myself as a respectful "member" on this board??

38 Special

1st Team
Dec 11, 2001
Tuscaloosa
Tommy Mac,
I'm not trying to dispute you, but I've been lurking on some of their boards, and they are talking alot about the upcoming regionals. Most of the Ag fans seem to be excited about having a great regional. Some others are talking about wearing "It's rollin" t-shirts. While that's funny and all, I would like all of the Aggies to know that our baseball players and most of the fans couldn't care less about Mike Price, and will find your shirts more amusing than insulting. Heck, I hope you're selling them out there.
Remember Bama fans, we are going to be visitors at one of the nicest stadiums in the country. I'm excited that we get to go to College Station.
One last thing, we only average 55 more fans per game than the Aggies. I'd say that makes both universities pretty darn serious baseball schools.
Let's get past a tough Houston team before we start trash talking A&M.

JMO

RTR

CSAgFan

BamaNation Citizen
Apr 14, 2003
College Station, TX
I hate the "It's Rolling" t-shirt idea!! It has nothing to do with baseball... with that said, I think some of you will see how serious A&M fans are when it comes to any A&M sport!! It will be a great time for both fans, and hopefully we can all take a little more from each school than we previously knew...

Sorry, this should be posted one more time for Tommy Mac...

[This message has been edited by CSAgFan (edited May 28, 2003).]

38 Special

1st Team
Dec 11, 2001
Tuscaloosa
Sorry bayoutider, but I too would like to know what the hell board he was looking at. CSAG has been very respectful and seems to be genuinely excited about the upcoming regionals. I don't think he meant to flame anyone.
I do think that we should be above the "Aggie Fans...YOU SUCK" remarks. We all know that they will be looking here for information and conversation. Let's leave that mess to the football board.

RTR

[This message has been edited by 38 Special (edited May 28, 2003).]

38 Special

1st Team
Dec 11, 2001
Tuscaloosa
Ouch! Dorks? I guess it's better than redneck trailer trash that they usually call us. I've never lived in a trailer, but my cousin once did. When we got married, I got her out of there!

RTR

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
All of us agree that their are many baseball posts on some other Aggie boards. That is not the problem. If every post with a mistake was deleted about half this sites content would be gone some of mine included. Where there was a problem is another issue. Also consider that since this is an Alabama forum, the Bama fan will be given more leeway.

------------------
STRESS - The uncontrollable urge to choke the life out of someone who despirately needs it.

I Remember 55

Jonathan Swift once observed, "It was a bold man who first ate an oyster."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.