Non-football, but interesting: Greenville, S.C. loses AA Braves baseball team

TiderinMiss

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2000
Clinton, MS
Sorry for the typo in the heading. It should read Greeenville. My mom would be upset with me, being she's from Greenville, S.C. (actually, Simpsonville).

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
TM, I know that area also. My stepdaughter lives there. Greenville-Spartanburg is a thriving area and I'm surprised at their losing an AA team. However, the Jackson area is a bigger market. My wife, BTW, is from Oxford...

[This message has been edited by TIDE-HSV (edited 04-01-2004).]

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
You moderators are making a mockery of the rules! First Terry with a basketball thread right in the middle of the football area, now TiderinMiss follows up with a baseball one. And that new moderator, right in the middle of both threads.
What's next?

TerryP

Suspended
Oct 8, 1999
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Chukker Veteran:
You moderators are making a mockery of the rules! First Terry with a basketball thread right in the middle of the football area, now TiderinMiss follows up with a baseball one. And that new moderator, right in the middle of both threads.
What's next?
</font>
It's the off season. Don't worry, we'll pull the "censor" hats out of the closet in a little while.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.