Recruiting Update 1/4

The Tide

1st Team
Nov 14, 1999
Nashville, TN
Commitments: (17)
Expected to fully Qualify Commitments: (10)
S. Castille - CB/S
N. Walker - TE
J. Britt - OL/DT
C. Davis - OT
T. Davidson - OL/TE
B. Stabler - OL
JP Wilson - QB (GS)??
C. Turner - DT
W. Oakley - WR
T. Robinson - CB

Commitments close to Qualifying: (5)
N. Stover - WR
E. Knight - WR/OLB
A. Johns - RB/WR
A. McDaniel - WR/CB
C. Dawson - DT

Likely headed to prep or JC: (2)
K. Hamilton - DT
J. Holifield - DT (Prep)

Projected to sign with the Tide: (5)
A. Caldwell - OL (C) - qualified announcing 1/5
T. McCall - TE/FB/DE - Qualified announcing soon
M. Carter - S Qualified announcing soon
L. Washington - DT Qualified May be late announcement
E. Phillips - DE/LT - Sign and place
K. Mainord - DE - Qualified will announce if we start to run out
D. Davis - OL GS ??

bamaboysa

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 30, 2003
florence
will we be able to get more pressure on other teams quarter backs this year, sorry for the mistake

------------------

The Tide

1st Team
Nov 14, 1999
Nashville, TN
I hope so, but this recruiting class won't effect that. We need corners who can lock up on the receiver, we have a few, and then we need our DL to put pressure on the QB.

The Tide

1st Team
Nov 14, 1999
Nashville, TN
I think we may get Manson when all is said and done. I don't think it is necessarily important for him to visit. Void is waiting on a passing ACT score. It doesn't look good for White, but there are some other WR's on the radar screen.

The Tide

1st Team
Nov 14, 1999
Nashville, TN
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Patriot_81:
We won't get Manson. I've said before and I'll say it again he won't leave unless he believes he can make an impact as a freshman.</font>
blah blah blah

drjamesm

All-American
Nov 12, 2003
bham,al,USA
We won't get Manson. I've said before and I'll say it again he won't leave unless he believes he can make an impact as a freshman.</font>
One thing is for sure he will not make an impact as a freshman at UF.Just like Chad Jackson who plays only on the kicking teams. I doubt thats the kind of impact M Manson has in mind. Also I am willing to bet Zooks gone after next year anyway.
drjamesm

kent4tide

Dec 7, 2003
patriot...who are your sources for all this info you seem to get? i mean all this is coming from a guy who i guess lives in hillcrest??? and also no knock, but this is the same guy saying jebron manson could be the next dj williams, so not trying to start somthing, but who are your sources? and how do you know if manson isn't coming to bama!? i'd hope as a tide fan you'd want him to! and if he looks at florida's depth chart, he aint going to play down there for a few years at the earliest, and besides their going to be pushing chris leak hard so their not going to run the ball near as much as we would, and i do believe markus would contribute at bama alot next year and if not start the following year...ROLL TIDE!

[This message has been edited by kent4tide (edited 01-05-2004).]

Patriot_81

Suspended
Jun 25, 2001
tuscaloosa, alabama, USA
I don't want to name my sources but they are the same ones that told me about why Daniels quit and told me that JPW would be at Bama. I compared JeBron to DJ. Not my source. Markus won't leave Florida like I said before. We don't want Markus here because he gets hurt not injured. Plus there are 2 RBs in Tuscaloosa better than him. I've played, talked, and gone to school with him. You haven't so don't question me.

The Tide

1st Team
Nov 14, 1999
Nashville, TN
I've played, talked, and gone to school with him. You haven't so don't question me.</font>
LOL! If you continue to make statements that can not be backed up by a "credible" source then you will not be posting on this board. You don't know what Shula is going to do nor who Bama will sign. That is the nature of recruiting. Have a good day.

Whammer Jammer

1st Team
Dec 1, 2002
High Point,NC
I am not worried about Manson...Show me the beef. I'd prefer lean and quick beef though. We have played with undersized DE for a few years and no depth on the DL and OL. This class has potential to be a very good, if not great class!

It looks like we will have just about a full 25 with walkons and ex baseball guys. Let the rebuilding began!

------------------
Things are looking up at the Capstone!

Whammer Jammer

bnhonest

All-SEC
May 28, 2003
Vestavia Hills, Al, USA
Tide don't threaten me with kicking me off. But I'll tell you that my source is a very "credible" one. </font>

Before you guys go whipping it out to see who's is bigger, "The Tide", why dont you email "Patroit" so he can let you know his sources in confidence. Ive seen nothing but good information from both of you, and I would like to continue to see post from patriot, if credible.

------------------
"Old Mexico...that sounds like the test of all test if you ask me....I'm in!"

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.