Miller

gr8one830

Scout Team
Jul 7, 2003
U of A
What is the status of the Miller kid from GA? Also is there any news on when to expect Washington to commit? If BAMA could steal these two from UGA it would really be good. If Markus Manson signs with the Tide as well this will be the best class since 1999.

gr8one
rtr

Queasy1

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2003
Atlanta, GA
Someone on TI last night was saying that Washington was supposed to announce who he was comitting to on Countdown to Signing Day tonight. I don't know if that is true or not.

I haven't heard anything about Miller.

vatidefan

Scout Team
Apr 30, 2003
Manassas,Virginia,USA
Washington and Manson are very real possiblities (both 4 star guys). Miller is a little tougher. He has said we are out working everyone else but right now (pre-Bama visit) he has fsu and uga slightly ahead. These are the last 3 guys I really care about (sorry Adams and Mainard) lets close this class out right!

------------------
University Of Alabama:
12 NCAA Championships
21 SEC Championships
51 Bowl Appearances
87 First Team All Amer.
3rd Highest Winning % in D1 History
ANY QUESTIONS? RTR

drjamesm

All-American
Nov 12, 2003
bham,al,USA
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by vatidefan:
Washington and Manson are very real possiblities (both 4 star guys). Miller is a little tougher. He has said we are out working everyone else but right now (pre-Bama visit) he has fsu and uga slightly ahead. These are the last 3 guys I really care about (sorry Adams and Mainard) lets close this class out right!

</font>
I am crossing my fingers on Washington. Take this info for what you will,but J Wingo said in the Bham news this morning that Manson is going to visit UF this week end.....I guess my point is that the UA staff has been asking him to change his visit date with UF and visit UA this week end when we have about 16 other recruits with the big basketball game there. Well it apears he will not do this,so read what you will into this.
drjamesm

Squall

Scout Team
Sep 2, 2001
Tusc. (from Dallas, TX)
I'd love miller on the outside next to Washington.

Shula's done great in state, lets get some border kids now!!!

------------------

I am afraid you are SO right. If we brought in Bill Walsh to coach the Offense we would still have JC at QB. You can't polish a turd.
-WSPTIGER on an AU board

[This message has been edited by Squall (edited 01-14-2004).]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.