Another Britt?

Tidetill I die

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 16, 2002
cullman,al
Hey here's something i can chime in on. Bilieve it or not I talked to Wes Britt's father and sister a few weeks ago and low and behold there are 2 more. One is a lineman at UAB, the other one is a linebacker in highschool and pretty good i hear. the sister said he was meaner and faster than the other two. Can't remember his name for sure but i think it justin or Dustin , but don't quote me on that. Apparently he will be camping this summer at Miss. St. UGA, and Bama and has already gotten scholy offers from as far away as ucla.

TampaJim

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 12, 1999
Tampa, FL, USA
My understanding is that the kid's name is Justin Britt.

I believe that the fact that Taylor is transferring from UAB is a very good sign that Justin will commit to Alabama in 2004.

I do not know where Justin plays now, but I would be pretty shocked if he doesn't end up as a lineman (especially with his brothers' size).

Other brothers to look for in 2004 are Simeon Castille (DB) and Landon Dupree (DB?).

RTR

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV
The offensive lineman you read about is Jarrod Britt. Bama has reportedly offered him a scholarship. He is 6'4", 275', 4.98 x 40, from McEachern HS in Powder Springs, GA. Taylor Britt is the brother of Wesley Britt and his mother has reported that he has been released by UAB and that he is transferring to Bama this year. If Bama gets Jarrod to go along with Wesley and Taylor this year. And then next year Bama gets Justin Britt. That will be a whole big bunch of Britts.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.