Chad Jackson lists Bama as a top choice

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV
Here is a link to a USA Today recruiting article by Max Emfinger entitled "An early look: Six golden nugget wide receivers" He says they are the best in the country. Jackson said that Bama is one of his top five choices. Chad Jackson (6-1, 196, 4.4) of Birmingham Hoover, Ala., is one of the top wide receivers in the country and he has the junior stats to show it. I hope Bama strikes Gold. Roll Tide!

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/recruiting/2002-05-17-maxcol.htm

The Tide

1st Team
Nov 14, 1999
Nashville, TN
We may be in his top 5, but we are at the bottom. A miracle could happen though. Fran is going to have to show future WR recruits that he will throw it.

Chad4Bama

Jul 9, 2002
Birmingham, AL
Jackson might be smart enough to not believe Flubberville's lies like Ben O. did. If Jackson comes to Bama, he'll play for a REAL coaching staff the players all love, he'll have one of the nation's top QB recruits a year ago under center, and he'll have the SEC's best offensive line for at least 2 seasons.

RTR!!!

Atlantatide

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 7, 2002
Atlanta, GA, USA
Read the other day where he is somewhat favoring the Tide, true or not, hats off to Coach Fran and his staff, the recruits are saying how much they like Coach Fran...if any body can get this kid, Coach Fran can

I get extremely gitty this time of year, however, this year there is tingling goin on...I've said it in the past, but I feel it deep, that something wonderful is about to happen

RollTider82

1st Team
Jun 18, 2002
Tuscaloosa(Heaven), AL
Someone posted on the football board the other day that he was in the Birmingham News wearing a Crimson Tide Football t-shirt.

------------------
There are more important things in life than Alabama football, but I can count them on one hand.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.