what you guys think of our recruiting?

Crimson4ever

BamaNation Citizen
Apr 3, 2002
northport, al, usa
I'm just curious what you guys think the turn out of our recruits will be this year? You think we will have a good show from them or a quiet one? I understand that alot will get redshirted but how many do you think will be playmakers this year?

I think pretty much all the true freshmen will be redshirted again this year. I expect that the juco guys will be starters by the end of the year. I think that David Scott will make a big difference in the secondary and Derrick Pope will be a starter at LB.

If, and that's a big if, Ahmad Childress is in shape and can pick up the defensive schemes, he will probably see a good bit of playing time.

Zach Fletcher will probably be in the rotation at WR. I expect good things out of him.

ROLLER

Banned
Mar 3, 2002
Winnersville, AL, USA
If Childress is added to that front line, and Tatum/Clark offer a contribution that's major. Childress can be a LB's dream clogging the holes up and getting pushes. I say let's get a look at how he performs in prsctice and adjust to Bama life. Now I don't doubt this guy, but if he is strong and can move 6'7" and 325-330 pounds that's an impact. And he's got 3 years of elgibility. Good Luck Childress, and HIT SOMEBODY!

------------------
"CRIMSON PANTS, WHITE STRIPES"

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV
You are talking about Bama players signed and on campus practicing. The recruits are the players in the class of 2003. I linked all eleven commitments above. All of them are ranked and considered pretty darn good by recruiting "experts" and especially the Bama coaches. I think Fran and the Bama coaches are great recruiters. But only time will tell the story. Roll Tide!

Brtraker

1st Team
Nov 5, 2000
Decatur, Ala.
I cannot imagine the types of recruiting classes we will have after Coach Fran and this staff have proven themselves over the next couple of years. I am pleased at recruiting to this point, but I believe we "ain't seen nuttin yet" just wait til we begin kickin a$$ and watch the kids line up to play for Coach Fran....

------------------
ROLL TIDE! -- Drown the Aubies, stomp a mudhole in the Vols - and beat everybody else!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.