Bama ranked #8????

Bama Alum 92

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 12, 1999
Tuscaloosa, AL USA
Not after tonight! We may even move up a notch after beating OU. It's early so it doesnt mean much except that we are starting out on the right foot and with a good base to build on throughout the season. Roll Tide!

RTRinNC

Scout Team
Nov 24, 2000
Shelby, NC
So interesting..when Bama Bball wins, you see all kinds of folks here....talking about Bandwagon. Uh. Belle...oh Belle, where were you last March? LMAO!!!

RollTide12

1st Team
Mar 2, 2002
Tuscaloosa
I've had season bball tickets since the late 70's. I welcome anyone that wants to jump on the bandwagon. We need to raise our level of support for basketball.

Nov.22 at Coleman we raise the 2002 SEC Championship banner.

Bama's Belle

Scout Team
Feb 22, 2001
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RTRinNC:
So interesting..when Bama Bball wins, you see all kinds of folks here....talking about Bandwagon. Uh. Belle...oh Belle, where were you last March? LMAO!!!</font>
If you would look and read, I posted this a day before the game, Yesterday. If you want to know where I was last March, I was at the SEC Championships. I really dont post in here because I'm not that knowledgeable about Basketball.

I dont have to explain anything to you. I support all aspects of the Crimson Tide, but I dont really know that much Techinical things about Basketball as I do football. Football is my favorite sport, I just started watching basketball about two years ago on a dilligent leve. So I am lost on some of your conversations. Also, Alabama is known as a football school and many times on this board, it is dead. I posted to say congrats to Mark and the guys for their ranking. Why dont you read what time I posted this, I did it yesterday, when I happened to see that commercial on ESPN.

Where do you get off calling me a bandwagon fan? You have a lot of nerve. I work in the Athletic office, and I help raise money for all of our schools programs, softball, baseball, basketball, football, golf, and tennis.

Who the hell are you supposed to be, the messageboard police? The Bandwagon Checker? Unless you know me, I would suggest you shut your mouth because you dont know what you are talking about.

Its none of your buisness when I come in here or when I post.

bamastdnt

Sep 11, 2002
Mobile, AL, US
No need to get up on someone for not being a "true" fan. some people dont have the time and resources to follow every aspect of a sports team.

doesnt make them any less of a fan.

RTRinNC

Scout Team
Nov 24, 2000
Shelby, NC
To clarify, there are some folks on here, not just me, that love Tide Hoops. We follow it year around. Not just games, or tournaments, but each day with recruiting, team news, practices, and so on. Simply we love Bama. And at this point, and last year too, our bball team has achieved much more than the FB team. And likely will, for the next few years.

So, pardon me, I am just a bit skeptical when folks who show up on this basketball board, for the first time, when we beat the #3 team in the country. Would have thought Belle, as a true Bama fan, you would have been here for the Kent State loss. ZZZZT, wrong.

RTR!!!

BamafaninAu

Feb 6, 2002
RTRinNC, quit being such an *******.

[This message has been edited by BamafaninAu (edited November 15, 2002).]

RTRinNC

Scout Team
Nov 24, 2000
Shelby, NC
And Belle posting that you are a emplyoyee of the AD...you might really think about that. Because some folks, like me, will call you on that. And, I will.

Bama's Belle

Scout Team
Feb 22, 2001
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
To clarify, there are some folks on here, not just me, that love Tide Hoops. We follow it year around. Not just games, or tournaments, but each day with recruiting, team news, practices, and so on. Simply we love Bama. And at this point, and last year too, our bball team has achieved much more than the FB team. And likely will, for the next few years.

So, pardon me, I am just a bit skeptical when folks who show up on this basketball board, for the first time, when we beat the #3 team in the country. Would have thought Belle, as a true Bama fan, you would have been here for the Kent State loss. ZZZZT, wrong.

RTR!!!
</font>
READ. I posted this YESTERDAY. Before we won, before we lost, before we did anything. I dont post on the Basketball board PERIOD. I just keep myself updated on injuries and players being Deemed inactive for games such. I dont really know that much about basketball but I know this much. You can kiss my butt. Why? Because you arent the "Bandwagon fan hall Monitor". I dont post on the Baseball board either unless someone is hurt or injured or we receive a new recruit. The last time I posted is when I heard Rod was kicked off the Team in Washington and I posted how bad I felt for him When we played Kent State, I was at home with my sister watching her baby being born, so Screw you.

I dont post because I dont feel like I have something to say worth contributing or knowledgeable, since I really dont know how to analize aspects of Basketball like I do football. I dont know what makes Mo Williams a good point, or why Terrence Mead has been lagging the past year, or why Rod Didnt make it, I just read with you all have to say about it. I dont post just to hear myself talk as you apparently do on here. I attended EVERY Home game we have, last year and in 2000.

I think you are the bandwagonier, since you keep trying to push the title on me.

And if you can read, I posted the original post Yesterday November 13,2002. So I didnt post after we won.

And as far as following Bama Basketball all year makes you a "true Fan" Thats a load of Hooey. Its Football season. Alabama is a Football college for the most part. I hope it is starting become a basketball powerhouse as well. I concern about football and its recruits because I know so much about them, especially since I have met all of them for the past 4 years. Basketball Season doesnt really start for me until football ends. The same goes for Baseball, it doesnt begin until Basketball has closed, meaning, I dont really give it my full attention. I really just started appreciating Basketball Period, about 2 years ago, but I dont have to explain myself to you.

I really think that you are a jerk. All I wanted to do was post my congratulations to the Tide Coaches and Players for breaking into the top 10 before they even played Oklahoma and you come and try to question my motives like you own Bama Basketball.

Bama's Belle

Scout Team
Feb 22, 2001
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
And Belle posting that you are a emplyoyee of the AD...you might really think about that. Because some folks, like me, will call you on that. And, I will.</font>

AS A BELLE, MORON!!!!! WE HELP WITH RECRUITING!!! AND WE ALSO HAVE DUTIES IN THE OFFICE!!! I CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE SUCH AN BUTTHOLE ARE YOU ON YOUR PERIOD OR SOMETHING???????

[This message has been edited by Bama's Belle (edited November 15, 2002).]

RTRinNC

Scout Team
Nov 24, 2000
Shelby, NC
Well, BamafaninAu, welcome to the basketball board. We certainly anxiously await your astute observations. We have for months much anticipated them.

As for my comments to Belle, I believe you are confusing me with another person. Somebody who cares what you think.

RTR!!!

RTRinNC

Scout Team
Nov 24, 2000
Shelby, NC
You are about as much of an employee of the AD's office as I am the President of the University.

Why don't we stop this and talk about Bama hoops?

RTR!!!

Bama's Belle

Scout Team
Feb 22, 2001
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
DO NOT ADDRESS ME ANYMORE, OKAY? I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS, BUT I WILL BE SPEAKING TO THE MODS ABOUT IT. YOU ARE REALLY STARTING TO REMIND ME OF THE PERSON THAT WAS STALKING ME LAST YEAR ON HERE AND I DONT CARE FOR YOUR BEHAVIOR.

I DONT GIVE A RATS BEHIND ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK EITHER BUT YOUR BEHAVIOR IS GOING TO STOP OR YOU CAN DEAL WITH JESS AND TERRY.

GOT IT?

TideRoller

Banned
Sep 20, 2001
Tuscaloosa, AL
RTRinNC,
Since you're such a huge Bama basketball fan, maybe you should concentrate on hoops and not "calling out" some of our fellow fans. Your replies to this thread are inappropriate and classless. I don't know what is wrong with you tonight, but I would expect you to be praising the Tide's huge win, not badgering other posters. Hopefully, you will go back to talking about basketball. As this exciting season gets rolling, I look forward to swapping thoughts with you about this team I don't look forward to reading posts that involve you diminishing the importance of some of our fans who do not post as much as you do.

[This message has been edited by TideRoller (edited November 15, 2002).]

RTRinNC

Scout Team
Nov 24, 2000
Shelby, NC
Oh, my goodness. A call to the AD's office will straighten this out. I just don't think the AD's office sanctions an internet loudmouth. But, we will see. I have copied every post.

Belle, I am above your name calling. I don't engage in that, and never will. You only demean yourself with that. It only makes you appear immature. Believe me, I have been shot at, and more, so names are kind of trivial.

TideRoller, entitled to your opinions, and that is all they are...like your nose...everybody has one.

RTR!!!

[This message has been edited by RTRinNC (edited November 15, 2002).]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.