Coach Fran

Roll4Ever

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 19, 2001
Maitland, Fl., USA
A very close friend of mine who has been a part of the Tide staff for many years told me Coach Fran was in his office a couple of times in one day last week. He told The Coach that was unusual, that in the past they would drop by every now and then. Coach Fran told him he didn't understand that, he was part of the Staff and if he didn't mind, would like for him to attend all of the Staff meetings. He told him he had seen four Coaches come in, they all changed before they left.....he hoped he didn't. The Coach told him he hoped he didn't either, but if he thought he was
to let him be the first to know. My buddy told me he truly believes Coach Fran is the Real Deal. When Coach Bryant blew in from Texas, he arranged to speak at the Birmingham Quarterback Club. He told them, they had ask The Coach to come to UA and coach the football team. If anyone there was capable, they would have had the job already. They wouldn't need him. But....since he was there he wouldn't be needing them either. Coach Fran was ask to come in and win games with a quality program. I think I'll just enjoy seeing him do just that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.