Nice Quality win!

NYC Ute

Dec 26, 2002
Tappan, New York 10983
Way to bounce back. I know Xavier at this point in time is better than Utah is. I really feel we will be excellent by tourney time but there is not way I think we could go to your house and win.

Clutch freethrows at the end.

I hope you cruise until we meet again in the Final Four.

xavierkj

Jan 1, 2003
cincinnati
Yes, it was a great game. It was a lot closer that I thought, but My muskies really played as hard as they can with no bench and are starting point guard out. I would like to play that again with a healthy team. Alabama is a good team but they still have a lot of work to do in order to beat Miss St. Other than that, Alabama has the talent to make it to New Orleans this year and as much as I don't think Xavier can make it that far, Alabama can. I will be rooting for your team the rest of the way. Your a legit top 10 team and are going to be a handful to handle in the SEC. Great game tide, Xavier gave it their all but you are just a better team.

RollTide12

1st Team
Mar 2, 2002
Tuscaloosa
Thanks for the kind words. I have a feeling that if your point guard was healthy it may have been a different outcome. Sato and West are future NBA players. Saw Jerry West at the game watching several players. Good luck in the A-10 conference. I was impressed with the number of fans Xavier brought to the game. Very few teams we play in Coleman bring that many fans with them.

Bo

1st Team
Sep 15, 2002
Dixie
www.rolltide.com
Thanks for the kind words from both of yall. David West is a beast. He will definatley be a lottery pick. Sato is also a baller. I think it is safe to say both Xavier and Utah will be in the big dance. Good luck to both of yall the rest of the year! RTR

xavierkj

Jan 1, 2003
cincinnati
Take a look at Xaviers box score. How many times do you see three players play all 40 minutes. As you know we loss our starting point guard for a month and two other guys left the team. If Xavier doesn't find a bench then it looks like they might be in trouble. We almost had four guys play 40 minutes, OUCH!!!!!!!! How is that one guy doing after hurting his ankle?
Xavier
PLAYER MIN FGM-A FTM-A OFF REB AST PF PTS
A. Myles 25 3-5 1-2 4 10 1 1 7
D. West 40 5-13 5-5 2 8 3 4 16
R. Sato 38 6-15 6-8 0 4 0 4 20
D. Finn 40 2-7 0-0 0 1 6 2 6
K. Jackson40 4-11 1-2 3 5 0 4 9
A. Smith 7 0-0 0-0 0 0 0 0 0
W. Caudle 10 0-1 0-0 0 1 0 4 0

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.