PITIFUL!!

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
And I don't know what else to say about it. I wish we'd get voted OUT of the top 15 so we'd not be so full of ourselves. Maybe then we'd start playing good, smart basketball.

RTRinNC

Scout Team
Nov 24, 2000
Shelby, NC
I understand your frustration, believe me; and, I share it to an extent. I was screaming at the TV tonight near Charlotte, NC. But, I wouldn't pull the plug just yet. So, if you will, hang in on a few points:

(1) SEC basketball is the long haul. One game will neither make or break a team. I would guess the SEC Champ would have 3/4 losses. Vandy, and maybe UF, are the worst road games, for different reasons.

(2) You win basketball games on defense. We have one, for the long run.

(3) Our offense sucks. Our seniors really have not improved, offensively...gone kind of backwards. When you have to rely on Ken Winston, as good as he is, something is wrong.

We are good for sure. But at this stage, maybe not good enough to win the West.

RTR!!!

72tide

Jul 22, 2001
Pitiful? I disagree. We played a highly motivated team in the building that has seen MANY great teams defeated. I was proud of the way we competed and refused to quit. In addition, we are making room for a new player so everyone's role changes a bit.

I love this team!

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 72tide:
Pitiful? I disagree. We played a highly motivated team in the building that has seen MANY great teams defeated. I was proud of the way we competed and refused to quit. In addition, we are making room for a new player so everyone's role changes a bit.

I love this team!
</font>

So, is it your opinion that we can continue to play the way we have been and still win the SEC? I think we have to improve drastically. We're playing too many games close. We're not setting up ED. We're not setting up outside shots. I don't think we have any continuity. There is still lots of time, but they need to begin to address some issues. RDT!

bhamdave

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 13, 2003
Vestavia Hills , Al, USA
I agree Bamanut, Our offense is not being filmed to be the model to run in summer camps, that is certain. We are so close to being a real power in college basketball, but won't be until we learn to run an offensive set and win the road games we are supposed to win to win the conference again. Saturday was a step in the wrong direction to accomplish this task.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.