Observations from afar

JPinSOCAL

Scout Team
Dec 8, 2002
Santa Ana,CA USA
Living in CA I've only seen two hoop games this season. The others I hear via the net. With that being said, I'll start. Is it me, or does this team never run the floor? It seems that I never hear of easy baskets made on fast-breaks. Teams that struggle from outside, against zones, need to find ways to get easier shots. Pushing the ball upcourt is one way. The other is patience with good passes in a half-court set. Walking the ball up court doesn't give a team the time needed to do the later, therefore poor shots are sometimes taken. Thoughts? Roll Tide Roll tonight!!

------------------

TIDE4EVER

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 11, 2000
Cullman, Al, US
I definitely think we should pick up the pace with our athletes, but if Dudley and Walker got into foul trouble we would all be saying we need to slow it down. Our offense doesn't seem to attack the basket and I think they could benefit from an up tempo attack, but I don't get paid to coach basketball. Gottfried will get things figured out.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.