Michael on Michael

CapstoneStan

All-American
Feb 5, 2001
Manchester, TN
Vj

You failed to notice that I agreed after seeing your post that I could see hate there. As to noticing what Michael Moore is doing, he is a little undr my radar. Yeah, I am somewhat aware of him, but I can't see that he really matters that much. Truthfully, I think the reaction against him is the only thing that gives him much relevance.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Moore doesn't hate America however I think a lot of people hate Moore for pointing out problems in America. Back to the old love it or leave it sentiment of the 60s. Seems like some dont learn from previous mistakes or maybe some just dont know history.

TexasTide

All-SEC
Jan 11, 2002
Navasota,Texas,USA
Bamaro,

I defintiely agree that some don't know history.

Since you agree with Moore, how about expanding on the problems of America? I know we have some but I don't believe we are the Great Satan Al Qaeda, Moore, and others seem to think we are. So how about filling us ingorant folk in on what thes problems are? Or is it just rhetoric?

U-A

All-American
Jul 15, 2004
New Orleans, LA
Bamaro said:
Moore doesn't hate America however I think a lot of people hate Moore for pointing out problems in America. Back to the old love it or leave it sentiment of the 60s. Seems like some dont learn from previous mistakes or maybe some just dont know history.
Yet the way he criticizes the government and the President is through lies? Boy, what a great American.

Let's mock our military....what a coward. Get his fatass to Iraq and then talk to me about it.

Last edited:

CapstoneStan

All-American
Feb 5, 2001
Manchester, TN
Take it easy man. Nobody said or thinks that you are ignorant. Although you might should watch your spelling of the word.
:redface:

Just in case you have the wrong idea, I don't think we are the great Satan either.
TexasTide said:
Bamaro,

So how about filling us ingorant folk in on what thes problems are?

TexasTide

All-SEC
Jan 11, 2002
Navasota,Texas,USA
I never really said I was not ignorant (however you spell it). When it comes to some things, I am. Like these "problems with America" Moore and people like Bamro claim we have.

The actual problems we do have pale in comparison to those of many nations around this world. Places where ruling factions torture and murder political/tribal opposition. Places that never give any form of assistance to friend or foe. People that have never sacrificed their lives to free someone else. Places where thousands of people die in natural disasters that would hardly be noticable here. Places where government officials contain the vast majority of the country's wealth while the people starve.

We do and have made mistakes but they were done with good intentions not out of conquest or vengeance ( I don't care what Sd, FK or Bamaro claim). We do not slaughter political oppostion like they do in Africa, we do not cleanse our society of people with a certain heritage or religion like they did in Serbia. When we do invade a country it is to protect ourselves and our allies then we rebuild it and give it back to the people, Germany, Japan, Cuba, Iraq, the Phillipines, at great expense to ourselves. We voluntarily give millions of dollars in foreign aid, even (for some reason) to countries that oppose us. In spite of some racial tensions we are one of the most fair and tolerant countries ever.

Bingo

3rd Team
Dec 20, 2002
www.walterbeckham.com
The road to Hollywood via the hate of President Bush (who cheated the country out of Al Gore as President and inventor of the internet) is Moore's
game. And, he has made it! Also, he sat with former President Jimmy Carter
at the Demo convention in Boston. So, we really know he has made it now!
Ah, I've finally made my first Michael Moore post...last one too.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.