CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR "OLMANBAMAFAN" WIFE

crymsungrl

Jul 21, 2004
I Just Wanted To Say Thanks Again For Your Cards And Prayer. Please Continue To Pray For My Mother And Our Family. Although Every Day Is Difficult God Will Get Us Through. He Said He Would Never Leave Us Or Forsake Us. We Have To Stand On That An Know That He Is With Us Every Step Of The Way.

He Suffered Greatly In His Last Days . And He Was Ready To Meet His Saviour. He Had Told Us A Few Nights Earlier That He Was Ready To Go Home And That We Had To Be Ready To Let Him Go Home.in The End He Was More Heavenly Minded Than He Was Earthly Minded.it Was A Peaceful Home Going With His Family Gather Around Him. Now He Is Pain Free.
My Dad Had A Beautiful Funeral Everything Was Perfect.he Was Our Choir Director At Church And Love To Sing, So At His Funeral He Sang. It Was The Most Moving Thing. He Was A Veteran Of The Navy And Had A Military Funeral. Our Family Has A Beautiful Family Cemetry On The Hill Across The Road From Mother And Dads House.
Taps Being Played On That Hill Was Absolutely Beautiful. My Daddy Would Have Been Proud .
Sorry For Being So Long. I Guess I Just Wanted To Talk About How Wonderful It Was. Thanks Again To You All And Continue To Pray For Us. He Was A Great Man . He Wasn't Just My Daddy He Was My Friend.

Myra Mason Hawkins

Reactions: Really Big Bama Fan

elizabama

All-SEC
Jan 16, 2003
elizabethton,tn.usa
I'm sure your Daddy is as proud of you and his Family as you where of him. From the sounds of you and your brother (talking about if he could be half the man your Dad was) says a lot of the kind of person he was. I will keep all of you in my Prayers and Thoughts. Keep your Faith and be Strong and just remember no more pain, suffering, or sorrow.
God Bless

BamaLuver

G&C | FB Moderator
Aug 16, 2000
Mobile, AL
Myra: You and your family have our continued prayers. Be assured that your Dad will never be forgotten on this board.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.