Who is your favorite player to see in crimson this year?

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
Hope this is not a repeated post. My fav will probably be on defense. Most will always pick an offensive player as a fav but if I'm correct in my picking, I look for Jimmy Johns to really come on by the 4th game and put some smiles on some Bama fans faces and fear in the eyes of opposing offenses. I think Johns will be a stud lb by the mid season game.

bamabryan

Hall of Fame
Jan 1, 2006
Alabaster, AL.
Rolondo McClain, Antoine Caldwell and Andre Smith.

From the incoming freshman class: BJ Scott, Jarrell Harris, Julio and Alonzo Lawrence.

VirginiaTider22

3rd Team
Nov 30, 2006
Nikita Stover... High expectations, a ton of hard work to get here... TIME TO SHOW WHAT HE CAN DO...:biggrin: C'MON BABY!

bamapuppy

1st Team
Mar 28, 2008
Hillsborough, NC
Rolondo McClain, Antoine Caldwell and Andre Smith.

From the incoming freshman class: BJ Scott, Jarrell Harris, Julio and Alonzo Lawrence.
I agree with your assesment. But, I am curios about Wilson. I believe that he will be much improved. I might just be wihing upon a star though. Well maybe a Star Jackson.

37bamagrl

All-American
May 6, 2003
Foley, AL
Javier Arenas!

I will be even more excited to see him if he were to get in on offense some :) but still.. LOVE having a DYNAMIC return guy!!!! and I think he might be the best since deuce...

(we must of posted at the EXACT same time OldManFan - well i guess you at least beat me by a millisecond :) )

next would be Ro. Mcclain/Burton Scott/Julio

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I don't know his name or number yet but I can tell you this; he is the huge blocking monster playing right tackle who ever he turns out to be. I cannot remember the last time I saw our RT block anybody so whoever he is, he will be my favorite player in crimson.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
#71, Andre Smith -- He's been one of my favorites since he caught the TD in the Cotton Bowl.

Also want to see Zeke Knight don the crimson again -- this will mean he has been cleared by the docs. However, if the docs ground him, thank you Zeke for playing for Alabama. It's a pity you didn't get moved back to LB earlier.

OldManFan

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 17, 2008
GA
Javier Arenas!

(we must of posted at the EXACT same time OldManFan - well i guess you at least beat me by a millisecond :) )

next would be Ro. Mcclain/Burton Scott/Julio
Further proof great minds think alike bamagirl. I am also real curious about Burton Scott. Wouldn't it be fun if he turns out a Deuce or similar?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.