WITH US running a 3-4 defense......

WYTBOYZ

3rd Team
Jan 30, 2004
SAD to say Lousyanna
it should help or O-Line with pass protection and if we decide to run the ball it gives RH and TC a few more holes too pick from. I cannot wait til next saturday as this week-end will be an appetizer and only make the week longer waiting for next saturday. I hope too see you guys there! Look for the big white ford F-150 with LA plates and BAMA car accessories thats me!!! :wink:

Reactions: Really Big Bama Fan

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
?

Can you clarify how our running a 3-4 defense (which will never happen, for several reasons) will help our pass protection or RB holes?

Air Bama

Scout Team
Jan 29, 2004
lake mary, fl, usa
Mike..........how the heck you doing?????? Is that sand hot over there or are you back yet??? Yes I think US (Utah State :biggrin: ) running the 3-4 is to our advantage. Plus the research I have done tells me that their LB are not fast enough to make up for their DL in the 3/4. I think our guads and Britt and Tatum are going to be able to get a jump on these guys on toss sweeps and what not!

Get home safe!!!!

:biga:

Vertical

All-American
May 15, 2000
New Hampshire
Heh, yeah, I had to re-read the initial post a few times to understand that US meant Utah.

Come on, college football. I've never been more excited to see a USC v VT game... just ANY college ball! Woohoo!

klj59

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 29, 2004
Uriah,Alabama U.S.A.
I know Utah St. will not be one of the better teams we face. But with the schemes they run on both off. and def. We might get a glimpse on some areas we needed to improve on last year. IE blitz pick up and pass def.
RTR

TerryP

Suspended
Oct 8, 1999
HSV, I was about to say.

Take a look at who is returning on USU. It's going to be a tought matchup.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.