Are we meeting? (merged threads)

Selma-Bama-Fan

1st Team
Oct 27, 1999
LOOK AT MY NAME!!!!
www.tidefans.com
There hasnt been an official TF.com Tailgate since (I think) the first time UT came to Tuscaloosa. That was a long time ago... and I missed it. Time for another I think (but I'm on the road, so I cant help plan it, or might not even can attend it).

The Auburn game would be best for me. I am almost sure I'll be at that game. All the games before that one are a toss up til I get a finalized work schedule. Anyways, I'd really like to have an official tailgate, especially since I am not a student anymore (Thus, I dont have a room two blocks from BD anymore), and would really need a good spot to tailgate ;) Maybe someone can put out a donation jar to go towards the TF.com fund.

M.Harbin

Scout Team
Dec 4, 2000
Arab, Alabama, USA
Everyone is invited to meet at the MDB tent on the quad near the main library steps. It will be an easy place to find, it's near the shade trees, and someone could make a sign. I'll be working the tent but it will give me a chance to meet everyone.

talisitider

All-SEC
Jan 24, 2003
Tallassee, AL
Are we meeting?

Is there a meeting spot for posters here at the first game? If so when and where?

I see a thread about meeting sometimes, but never much follow up. Are we gonna do it or what?

RamJam

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2003
Tuscaloosa
If we are...

We would try to make it by for a few minutes - but we do have company coming in for the game & also have a couple of other stops on campus to make for lunch/dinner, etc - Ahhhhhhh so many GREAT TideFans, SO little time ! :biggrin2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.