Where is Bama's Biggest Weakness?

numbersman

1st Team
Jun 28, 2001
Montgomery, Al U.S.A.
I was thoroughly impressed with Bama and LSU Saturday. If either of these teams are left out of the tourney, it is a huge mistake. The level of play by Bama and LSU was up there close to Kentucky, IMO. THe team speed was phenomenol, and both defenses were outstanding.

Saying all of this, I still think Bama has to consistently shoot well from the field, trey-land, and the charity stripe to win big games. Everyone has got to start shooting well in order to win those tough games.

I also believe Bama's inside guys have to start playing harder on a consistent basis. Walker has not done well at all and Dudley is not aggressive enough on a consistent basis. Godfrey simply needs to light a fire under a couple or 3 seniors in order to get the best out of this team.

RTR

mannish

Scout Team
Jan 8, 2003
Springville, Alabama
I have NEVER seen someone own Dudley like that kid from LSU did. Shut him down and used him all day. Feel free to refresh my memory but I don't even remember him being schooled that bad...?

He usually gets his even if Bama loses...?

jangalang

All-SEC
Feb 16, 2003
Miami, FL
The way Erwin played on Saturday made me think that something had to be wrong with him. He never gets used like that. He was either sick or had a personal problem, but he's just too much of a man to let the whole world know. I love #35 and wish everybody had the heart and skills that he has had for 4 years!

------------------
Proverbs 3:4-5

mannish

Scout Team
Jan 8, 2003
Springville, Alabama
I agree 100% win or lose Dudley is usually very consistent. He just did not look right on Saturday. I don't know him personally but the way he carries himself on and off the court makes me think he is a very good person. I hope the best for him in the future wherever it leads.

Bama 3:16

1st Team
Oct 16, 1999
Millbrook, AL
For the record, Chris Stewart said that Dudley did have the flu on Saturday. He did not look good in the face and his game was no where near normal.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Yes, he didn't play well at all, but, he had a huge pass to Meade that was down right amazing.......

See, always a silver lining!! LOL

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.