What has happened to Chad Jackson?

Ferfam

Jul 15, 2002
Birmingham,AL
Tider,
He is having a good year not a great one. But there are a few reasons. Teams are double teaming him and keeping him in check for the most part. I went to watch the Hoover-Tuscaloosa County game.(Hoover's only loss). He made 2 catches over double coverage both times. On one he scored. I think his grades seem to be the problem. But if he does qualify it will more than likely be with Alabama.

ROLL TIDE!!!

RollTider82

1st Team
Jun 18, 2002
Tuscaloosa(Heaven), AL
The word right now is that he is a UGA lean. The funny thing is that they haven't offered him a scholarship, due to the fact that they don't want to "scare away" their other recruits. (?) Why would they not offer to him? He's the #3 receiver in the nation.

Anyway, we aren't out of it yet. I'd hate to lose this kid to Georgia.

COME TO BAMA, CHAD! YOU'LL BE WELCOMED WITH OPEN ARMS!

------------------
There are more important things in life than Alabama football, but I can count them on one hand.

RollTider82

1st Team
Jun 18, 2002
Tuscaloosa(Heaven), AL
He was a heavy Bama lean, but Georgia has since stepped in. It just seems odd to me that Georgia has so many blue chip receivers lining up, with or without scholarship offers, and we can't get any to look our way, even with Brodie waiting in the wings.

------------------
There are more important things in life than Alabama football, but I can count them on one hand.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.