Hey Porkchop???

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Where'd you go man???

Did you decide that silence was the best method after your earlier posts???

Just asking, no offense intended....

RollTideRandy

3rd Team
Dec 10, 2001
Newnan, GA
Chop is an admin for another Bama message board. He and the other admins have done a great job making it a great place for Bama fans to come together and chat. Chop is making a huge sacrifice helping admin this site and he doesn't have as much time to post due to his new responsibilities. I know that Chop is a great Crimson Tide fan and any negative comments he may have made in the past would have been sarcasm and should be considered a joke.

TrojanBelle

Banned
Jul 19, 2002
Mobile, Alabama
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Atlanta Tider:
So blakey you have alot of confidence in this team?

[/B]</font>
Common sense will tell you that Alabama will lose eventually....no matter how much confidence you have in a team.

BamaDevO

All-SEC
Jun 13, 2000
Atlanta, Ga.
IMO, Bama has as much talent as anyone in the 64-team field.
If we get on a roll....who knows.
I am not counting them out. They have yet to play that stretch of games where everything clicks.
I am hoping it starts in round 1.

bama1966

Sep 4, 2002
memphis
I know porkchop well enough to say, he is Crimson Tide through and through! And as Randy said, it is definately sarcasm mixed with his honest opinion.

Bama Bo

Scout Team
Oct 13, 1999
Montgomery, AL United States of America
What yall got against the Chopper? He's as good an Alabama fan as there is. And as others have stated, he was more than likely either being sarcastic, or just stating the plain truth that some fans don't want to hear if it's not all ice cream and candy type statements.

I'll take his type of comments over people's who want to keep their heads buried in the sand any day.

[This message has been edited by Bama Bo (edited March 20, 2003).]

ih8au

3rd Team
Oct 13, 1999
Texas City, Tx
stephenshomerehab.com
Chop's a good guy. He called me during some rough times.

Some of the time I don't agree with him, but I consider him a friend. I don't agree with calling him out like this.

[This message has been edited by ih8au (edited March 20, 2003).]

CajunCrimson

Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I totally promise this was just meant to be a fun post. I like Porkchop's posts, he's called me out a few times, or given me a hard time here and there, and I just hadn't seen him post in a few days...

Didn't mean to cause a ripple in the system. Please no one take offense, was just trying to rib him a bit...

Sorry, no harm intended

TideRoller

Banned
Sep 20, 2001
Tuscaloosa, AL
I find it funny that the initial post was in jest, but many have taken it very seriously and jumped to the side of porkchop. However, when the shoe is on the other foot, the defense is that porkchop said it all in jest or with sarcasm. Shouldn't you give CajunCrimson the same leniency that you give porkchop. Just a thought...

porkchop

Scout Team
Aug 21, 2000
Cocoa Beach
I wasn't going to post on this topic, but in an attempt to end it, I changed my mind.

Cajun, I have railed on you pretty good and turnabout is fair play brother. I am not at all mad at you. In fact, if the truth be known, very few if any here are mad at you. They are mad at another poster on this thread, who has decided to call me out and play the hero role.

The fact is, is I'm very busy and don't have a chance to post much over here. I had no idea this was going on until 2 days ago. Even then it was not high enough on my priority list to reply to it, no offense intended.

I choose not to bury my head in the sand or in misleading statistics. Sometimes that makes you the bad guy. Well, I'm the bad guy now. I'm the Barner, the vile, the fair-weather fan, or the band-waggoner, as some have put it.

I only hope that Tide Talk members will go back to Tide-Talk and TF's members will stop taking themselves so seriously, and give this ridiculous issue a rest already.

------------------
"The Tide is the Grinch that stole our team's self-worth"

TheTushHog

Come visit us at Tide-Talk.com/

[This message has been edited by porkchop (edited March 20, 2003).]

CajunCrimson

Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Sorry,

In all honesty, i was just soliciting your opinion on us getting in the Tournament...

I didn't realize this was a Hornet's Nest.

I always like your posts....and enjoy your "antagonistic" approach at times, without the BAMA Bashing..

Peace Brother!! Take Care

------------------
"Sex in your 90's is like shooting pool with a rope!!" --- George Burns

Big Al in Auburn

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 15, 1999
Tuscaloosa
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by crimsonblake:
He'll be back to berate the crimson tide after we lose..gurantee it.</font>
I've seen some stupid crap posted on this board over the past 3 1/2 years, and that statement just about takes 1st prize. And it would have if not for some fool who posted a while back saying that we should tear down the goalposts at Bryant-Denny.

porkchop

Scout Team
Aug 21, 2000
Cocoa Beach
It's cool Cajun.

I got so much going on with TT that I just don't have the time to come over here very much, so if anyone is looking for me over here, they probably wont find me.

------------------
"The Tide is the Grinch that stole our team's self-worth"

TheTushHog

Come visit us at Tide-Talk.com/

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.