Tom you nailed the first one.....

TidelWave

Jan 13, 2000
Tampa, FL
Well you had Chris Harris first on the list of the ones you said to watch. He looks like a very solid recruit from all aspects. Grades, family and location.

Roll Tide!
Steve

TomCulpepper

Suspended
Jul 7, 2000
Birmingham, AL
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TidelWave:
Well you had Chris Harris first on the list of the ones you said to watch. He looks like a very solid recruit from all aspects. Grades, family and location.

Roll Tide!
Steve
</font>

TomCulpepper

Suspended
Jul 7, 2000
Birmingham, AL
Steve,

I botched my first reply. (G) Here is the latest on the Top Ten type prospects in the state (in no particular order):

ATH Jason Allen
DL Kyle Tatum
DL Jeremy Clark
LB Ernest Nance
TE Lawrence Lilly
RB Kenneth Darby
QB Brandon Cox
ATH Titus Ryan
DE Chris Harris
NT Raymond Chaney

As with every recruiting class, this list could change over the remaining three weeks of the evaluation period. Alabama is recruiting most of these prospects.

Tom

TidelWave

Jan 13, 2000
Tampa, FL
Tom,

Looks like a good list. Hopefully we will be able to pull most of the DL talent from the state and add someone like Goldston to top it off. I'm still impressed with all we have considering while we still have a cloud over our head. Once that clears up we are likely to see a lot of renewed interest after a couple of W's.

------------------
Roll Tide![\B]
Steve[\B]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.