Right under our nose

BamaGrad93

Dec 7, 2002
Columbiana, AL
Can we please sign that place-kicker from Homewood. We are in desperate need of a solid three-point man.

------------------
"No one can help but be aware of the rich tradition that is associated with this team and this University. To have a tradition like ours means that you always have to show class, even when you are not quite up to it; to have tradition like ours means that you have to do some things that you don't want to do and some you even think you can't do, simply because tradition demands it of you. On the other hand, tradition is that which allows us to prevail in ways that we could not otherwise." -Former UA President David Matthews

MegaVars

All-American
Nov 17, 2002
Warrior, AL.
Like The Tide says...It`s hard to get a good kicker with only 18 scholarships available. The last kicker i can recall getting one was Phillip Doyle. I know Jamarcus Russell is a long shot for us,but, what about the qb from Russellville...saw him play in the 5a championship game and he played outstanding...any news about where he`s heading...if he get`s away it`ll remind me of letting Phillip Rivers get out of the state.

UAgrad93

Dec 7, 2002
Sylacauga,Alabama,USA
Seriously doubt we will get a QB to sign here with Croyle and Avalos running the show. May have to wait on one next year.Then give hima redshirt year. I think the Tompkins kid will probably go somewhere where he can play early and often. Russell is probably going to LSU or Tenn. I hate to see that because he can really light it up.

------------------
If you believe in yourself and have dedication and never give up, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards.
Paul W. "BEAR" Bryant

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.