How many games will the barn lose this season?

Script A

Scout Team
May 17, 2004
Madison
JMHO, but...

1, 2 at the most to either LSU or Georgia or both. :frown: They have a very good team this year...

RTR!!! :smile:

ashleync

Jun 29, 2001
Pelham, Alabama
Hopefully, 9. But, realistically, not many. I would say that they could lose anywhere between 1-4. One, would be to us in tuscaloosa. I believe this is THE year. I cannot see us losing three straight to them. If 4, then they lose to us, LSU, Tennessee, and one other upset. Likely, Arkansas.

EASTtennBAMAman

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 28, 2003
kingsport, tn, usa
UMMM.....this seems like an Auburn love fest over here.they win 2 games and look real impressive and everyone thinks they are gonna win a National Championship......HELLO PEOPLE!!!!....they played west central tech community southeast asia college the first game and a HORRIBLE, yes i said it, Miss State team. they ran all over Miss state, but they never could seem to get the passing game going....cambell is not a good qb...and to have a good team you must have a good qb in my opinion. u can have all world running backs but what happens when the BIG DOGS OF THE SEC, this does not include Miss State, stack up and stop your run? guess who has to step up then? and no jason cambell isnt the man to do so....ROLL TIDE!!!!!

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
As long as one of them is to us, I don't care. But don't kid yourself. After Saturday (if they play the game) I expect to see Brandon Cox in the game a whole lot more. I compare their situation to the JDP/AZ controversy we had. JDP didn't perform in the crunch and AZ took his job away and never gave it back. Brandon Cox could probably do the same thing if JC freezes up vs. LSU.

rtrcam

All-SEC
Sep 23, 2003
Boaz, Alabama, USA
I'm gonna say 4. Most likely 4. They'll lose to LSU, Tennessee, Georgia, and of course, BAMA. Sure Barny has talent, but Wingnut always figures out a way to lose at least 4. Hopefully, Dr. Richardson will see what's best for the barn and sign Tubbs to a lifetime contract. ;)

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
8-3 or 7-4 depending on if they play LSU this weekend or later in the year. They will struggle against a good defense that can slow down their running game and they will give up some big points to a teams with a balanced attack -- UGA and Bama.

NBF_Bama_Cavalry

All-American
Dec 2, 2002
Titus, Al, US
www.dixiebikers.com
My head says 1, maybe 2 to Georgia and maybe LSU because they look like the real deal after 2 games.

My heart says 4, to UGA, LSU, UT and Bama because they may look like the real deal but they haven't played real competition yet. Possibly even Ole Miss because Ethan Flatt will be the QB and will have time to turn the offense around by then.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.