If we could sign....

Bo

1st Team
Sep 15, 2002
Dixie
www.rolltide.com
one guy, wether he has interest in Bama or not, who would you chose? I think it is hard to look away from Robert Meachem. At 6'3 with a 4.28 forty and 40" vertical, this guy is just going to be a STUD. Imagine what he could do in CMP's offense! Good thing is, he has Bama as one of his favorites too! RTR

The Tide

1st Team
Nov 14, 1999
Nashville, TN
I take it you are basing your opinion on his speed and height alone?

Do you know Leonard Scott? He is a WR at UT with great speed. Couldn't catch a cold. There's more to it than speed and height.

------------------

"Hold the Rope" Benedict Arnold aka Dennis Franchione

"We weren't loyal to the coach, we were loyal to the University of Alabama" Center Alonzo Ephraim

"Through this adversity, we will move forward and become stronger than ever." Mal Moore

EtowahTider

Dec 16, 2002
Gadsden, AL
Has anyone heard about this Antonio Cromartie guy? Has he already committed somewhere. I think I heard at one point, he had Alabama near the top of his list.

Bo

1st Team
Sep 15, 2002
Dixie
www.rolltide.com
Tide, Leonard Scott was a converted tracker. He wasn't recruited as a wideout. I didn't hear Cromartie dropped us. He had a visit scheduled for 1/24. RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.