Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD - Bama v. Ole Miss...

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Did my usual...recorded and started watching about 8:00. Almost quit a few times in the first half but that fast forward button made it easier to get to the second half.

When we were down a bucket or two around 3 minutes I told my wife "there's no way we win this game." To my surprise, we did.

Not to take away from our hustle at the end, but OM basically "did a Bama" at the end and melted down. We just were there to take advantage of it.

FWIW, I figure we get throttled tonight against the Cats. They'll be motivated after our win earlier this year.
What a positive post Moon. I know you and most of us are down on the team but give credit where credit is due about last night's comeback. You are most likely right about tonight.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
What a positive post Moon. I know you and most of us are down on the team but give credit where credit is due about last night's comeback. You are most likely right about tonight.
Maybe a little negative, but OM really did exactly what we normally do in the second half. We just happened to be the team that didn't play worse.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.