Members of Texas GOP want to remove party leader for being a Muslim.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
Of course the redneck who wanted her kicked out is addle brained...but the Muslim that wants to be a party chair in the current GOP must be nuts as well.
Well, if the GOP was still the party of fiscal and personal responsibility then I could see a Muslim wanting to be in it. However, with it turning into a safe space for racists I think Muslims may want to reconsider.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Like it or not the U.S. Constitution was written based on Judeo/Christian principles. Maybe you should spend some time studying history. Islamic law is in direct contradiction with our Constitution with regard to individual rights and is also very un PC. Although you are very PC for thinking a Muslim would ignore their Islamic upbringing and embrace western values.
Maybe you should spend 5 minutes reading Article VI of the Constitution of the United States.

Like it or not, your position is in direct contradiction to that Constitution.

Edited to remove inflammatory language and too personal an attack.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Like it or not the U.S. Constitution was written based on Judeo/Christian principles. Maybe you should spend some time studying history. Islamic law is in direct contradiction with our Constitution with regard to individual rights and is also very un PC. Although you are very PC for thinking a Muslim would ignore their Islamic upbringing and embrace western values.
The principals in the Constitution are more ancient than Judeo-Christian and, in fact, go back to the ancient Greeks. In fact many of the founding fathers considered themselves deists and agnostics. Maybe a little reading?

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
يبارك قلبك

Last edited:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
i was trying to hook up with the preacher's daughter and didn't want to rock the boat too much ;)
I somehow knew that's what you were gonna say.........I think I've been here long enough to know whom to avoid at the family BBQ.......

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Yep, that is not Islamic.

That is Black Speech, a language devised by Sauron and used in the land of Mordor. The writing uses Elvish letters (tengwar), in a mode adapted to the Black Speech. It reads "Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul." Which translates to "One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."

/geekmode

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.