Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here)

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
I shouldn't the vindictive sort, but I damn sure am.

And I don't want Gus or Auburn to get this for a simple reason: in 2010, the SEC offered to give US some relief from that gauntlet of teams that had a bye week before playing us. I honestly don't remember the specifics - remember, it got swallowed up in the whole Cam Newton saga and since nothing happened it didn't matter - but the SEC was going to have Auburn re-schedule one of their games to an open week where one of their opponents also had won IF both teams were agreeable.
We have Roy Kramer to thank for that string of teams coming off of a bye. The schedules were set for like ten years in advance and we didn't realize how he had screwed us until years later...

Bama_N_Va

1st Team
Aug 16, 2017
Wait a minute......huh?

No joke! Who in their right mind would rather want to go to Legion Field instead of BDS???
I'm approaching it like this: would you rather go to JHS, or Legion field.....HUmmmm......

IOW, Why on earth would you want to go to Lee County EVER AGAIN???????

I only mentioned this to remove, ....forever...., JHS home field advantage....

If the barn wants to muck with the schedule, they can lose home field advantage in the process, so Bama gives them relief, we take the field...

Last edited:

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
No surprise here. He is going to finish 7-5 and take auburn to the Music City Bowl. How's that for your return on $49 million?
7 million a yr, for 7 wins that is 1 million per win, by that token Nick should be making more money.If I hear Nick is over paid one more time, and no mention of Gus and Harbaugh I am going to scream. Bama is getting much more bang for the buck than most schools LOL

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.