Game Thread: MSU @ Alabama (7:30 tip on SECN)

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
Re: Price Change for MSU Game Tickets

What station is game playing on and time? I miss that schedule we had stickied last year. It was a God save.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Since the weather didn't turn out as bad as originally projected, hopefully a large crowd can show up tonight with the cheaper tickets. There's the obvious issue of possible ice on the roads and bridges after the game, but things didn't get nearly as bad as many thought.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States

Man this is so tempting. My son has never been to a basketball game. I'm just not sure because we'd have to drive all the way back to Montgomery on possibly icy roads and, it's a school night.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Man this is so tempting. My son has never been to a basketball game. I'm just not sure because we'd have to drive all the way back to Montgomery on possibly icy roads and, it's a school night.
That's what is my concern, too. Would have to take the interstate because 82 would be a big question mark.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

Must win game. Even though they're ranked we're favored by 2 and it's at home. Think we'll be ready..

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Bama keeping the game plan from Saturday. All 8 points have been inside the paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Bama up 16-12 at the under 12 media TO.

Refs don’t seem to make many calls either way thus far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.