Brad Nessler and Todd Blackledge

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
I like Herbstreit and Mussberger too. I do agree that Blackledge is good and he has always been one of my favorites. I really missed seeing him on Thursdays this past year.

JIB

Suspended
Nov 2, 2011
Sterrett
I like Gary, he gives gray Xs and Os insight.

i think Chris Spielman is becoming my favorite play by play guy, awesome insight.

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
I like Nessler and Blackledge, and Herbie & Brent, even Sean McDonough is a underrated announcer too. Gary is good over on CBS, Chris Spielman is good, can't stand Danny Kanell though.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I hated it when Blackledge left CBS. He's so much better than Danielson. I agree that Danielson does give great insight, but he lets way too much of his personal bias into his broadcast.

I also agree Sean McDonough is very underrated. I also hated it when he left CBS.

Bob Minton

1st Team
Dec 4, 2011
Yep, these guys are clearly the best. I like Herbie, but Musburger is just too over the top sometimes for me. These guys are intelligent, understated and I wish more announcers would learn from them.

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012
I like Danielson also. Great insight.

I think Herbstreet and Musburger are not very good.

I like this crew and Verne/Danielson better.

Bamatide44

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 26, 2009
I like Nessler and Blackledge, and Herbie & Brent, even Sean McDonough is a underrated announcer too. Gary is good over on CBS, Chris Spielman is good, can't stand Danny Kanell though.
Sean has the best voice of all of them. I loved the 99 Florida game he announced. I agree that Ness and Blackledge are the top duo.

BAMA1979

All-American
Nov 15, 2006
Mobile
Nessler is a real pro. There is a reason he does all of the Thursday night NFL games. Blackledge is good, too.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Nessler and Blackledge are the best in the biz...but I agree with several, I love listening to Herbie and Mussberger.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
If Verne ever retires, I think a good combo for CBS would be Sean McDonough and Gary Danielson. Nessler and Blackledge are the best right now. I can take any announcer except Musburger. He is, and always has been, terrible.

Jref

1st Team
Oct 3, 2001
Tuscaloosa, AL
If Verne ever retires, I think a good combo for CBS would be Sean McDonough and Gary Danielson. Nessler and Blackledge are the best right now. I can take any announcer except Musburger. He is, and always has been, terrible.
This.

Actually, I'd take any combination of Nessler/McDonough and Danielson/Herbie/Blackledge.

Too bad Ron Franklin messed in his nest.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.