...Alabama...sigh...you've done it again

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
We also need to issue these fetuses SSNs so they can be claimed on taxes. And that 6 week old fetus better be getting SNAP benefits.
this should make the new census form even more awesome. and there will be an entirely new cohort with which to work on when doing population estimates. i can foresee huge breakthroughs.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
this should make the new census form even more awesome. and there will be an entirely new cohort with which to work on when doing population estimates. i can foresee huge breakthroughs.
Surely every pregnant woman in Georgia can now legally use HOV lanes and also receives an additional set of carry-on baggage when flying.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
It looks like the Mighty Mo is following the abortion ban craze too... I have a feeling that despite how stupid Alabama lawmakers are, they will actually succeed in getting a SCOTUS discussion because there are more idiot states out there trying to make the case that "Yes we are crazy, but we aint Alabama crazy"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/m...ortions-at-8-weeks/ar-AABqkQr?ocid=spartanntp
And that's exactly the reason that one of the other statutes will be taken up by the SCOTUS, rather than Alabama's. IDK who was in charge of thinking down there, but they did exactly what would guarantee no certiorari...

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
One of my smart donkey friends posted this to one regressive's post about "what if we make male laws". I kinda thought it was a little funny even if I think these abortion bans are extremely stupid. Maybe its the military in me...

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I can’t post a link because I want to continue my membership here, but Trae Crowder, the Liberal Redneck, has a good video that would be funny if it wasn’t true. (Other than the part about Alabama ruining college football).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I can’t post a link because I want to continue my membership here, but Trae Crowder, the Liberal Redneck, has a good video that would be funny if it wasn’t true. (Other than the part about Alabama ruining college football).

That was good

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

that was funny, particularly the part about saudi arabia telling alabama to stop stealing all of their moves.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Looks like the lottery bill isn’t going to pass. Suddenly people aren’t wanting religion in politics.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.