Trump listens to Clinton & Obama on immigration

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Where are all the libs?

They can post hundreds of times on threads where they all hold hands and make pretty eyes at each other....but no response to this?

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Where are all the libs?

They can post hundreds of times on threads where they all hold hands and make pretty eyes at each other....but no response to this?
They didn't really say that...it wasn't really what the mean...it's taken out of context...Project Veritas edited the videos to make them sound like they actually said that but really they didn't.

That should cover most of it.

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
They didn't really say that...it wasn't really what the mean...it's taken out of context...Project Veritas edited the videos to make them sound like they actually said that but really they didn't.

That should cover most of it.
So putting this video up somehow is a mic drop at the end of winning the argument regarding the wall or does it win the argument regarding the recent entry ban for green card and visa holders from the specific countries? Maybe about how if Obama and Clinton had been more serious on immigration and built a wall the massacre in Bowling Green would never have happened?

Just trying to find out what the smugness is about.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
So putting this video up somehow is a mic drop at the end of winning the argument regarding the wall or does it win the argument regarding the recent entry ban for green card and visa holders from the specific countries? Maybe about how if Obama and Clinton had been more serious on immigration and built a wall the massacre in Bowling Green would never have happened?

All of those.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

My smugness or Trump's? I just wanted clarification. ;)

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
My smugness or Trump's? I just wanted clarification. ;)
Both? I mean I get it. Many see the recent ban and immediately think, "But didn't Obama deport more illegals than any President before him? This was his list of bad countries, how can libtards be mad?" But it isn't the same thing at all. Not even remotely close.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Both? I mean I get it. Many see the recent ban and immediately think, "But didn't Obama deport more illegals than any President before him? This was his list of bad countries, how can libtards be mad?" But it isn't the same thing at all. Not even remotely close.
So why do you want them here? What good do you think will come out of it? I think we'll create additional welfare/public housing recipients who will exploit the loopholes. In addition, at some point once they have a significant percentage of the population (see Dearborn) they'll start screaming for Sharia Law (see Dallas) and will not assimilate (see Sweden/Germany/France/etc.) into the culture of their host country. If that's what you want, that's what you're going to get. There is no good that will come out of this.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
1.5 million immigrants entering the country legally annually.

Yet, this guy believes Trump is banning all immigration (or maybe it's "all travel" or maybe it's "expelling all foreigners," or whatever. He jests at scars that never felt a wound.

I have no problem at all with the United States examining those who wish to immigrate, asking how their admission will make the US better, taking the best and sending the others elsewhere. Computer scientists and brain surgeons, bring'em on. Quasi-literate cab drivers and shopkeepers we have aplenty.
And yes, a prospective immigrant from a westernized country (for example, one that writes in Latin script and has a westernized view of the relationship between religion, the individual and society) has a smaller cultural leap than one from a non-westernized country, and can thus assimilate more easily into American society. Not all cultures are equally valuable when it comes to immigration to the US.

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
So why do you want them here? What good do you think will come out of it? I think we'll create additional welfare/public housing recipients who will exploit the loopholes. In addition, at some point once they have a significant percentage of the population (see Dearborn) they'll start screaming for Sharia Law (see Dallas) and will not assimilate (see Sweden/Germany/France/etc.) into the culture of their host country. If that's what you want, that's what you're going to get. There is no good that will come out of this.
Lots of things there. Lets separate out the issues first.

On the legality of the EO:
Do you believe that Trumps executive order was legal?
If it wasn't/isn't legal, do you think the court should just shut up and allow it?
Is Trumps disdain for anyone who doesn't agree with him a "good thing?"

On the targets of the EO:
Who are "them?"
All muslims?
Muslims with valid visas and green cards from these 7 countries?
Is it just muslim refugees you don't trust?
Is it just refugees from these 7 countries?

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

If it wasn't/isn't legal, do you think the court should just shut up and allow it?

Who are "them?"
All muslims?
Answer my questions first and then I'll respond to yours.

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
Answer my questions first and then I'll respond to yours.
Fine, I will answer this with respect to any immigrants that wish to come to the US legally.

So why do you want them here?

The same reason Americans have wanted immigrants here all along. To grow the melting pot and further this experiment in Democracy.

What good do you think will come out of it?

The same that has come from immigrants coming to America for ages. Enrich and grow the country as a whole.

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
Will Not Assimilate! Ding ding ding! This is the correct answer.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Fine, I will answer this with respect to any immigrants that wish to come to the US legally.

So why do you want them here?

The same reason Americans have wanted immigrants here all along. To grow the melting pot and further this experiment in Democracy.

What good do you think will come out of it?

The same that has come from immigrants coming to America for ages. Enrich and grow the country as a whole.
Jane, you ignorant slut.

Who are "them?"
All muslims?
Do I think the EO is legal? The short answer is yes. It is not impacting the Constitutional freedoms guaranteed to US Citizens.

Is Trump's disdain for anyone who doesn't agree with him a good thing? Of course not, but then again, we could argue that the Obama administration used the IRS to intimidate GOP contributors or "right wing" groups claiming tax exemption too. Neither were right, but I certainly don't recall you or the others of your political persuasion calling for an investigation into what appeared to be political retribution by Obama and his minions.

Who are them? Personally or Trump's "them"? My them is all Muslims.

If Muslims with valid green cards/visas from those 7 countries are already here, then there's not really an argument at that point. I wouldn't renew their visas though and would repatriate them once the visa had expired.

Is it just muslim refugees you don't trust? No. I don't trust any of them. Their religion allows them to deny their faith in the face of persecution through the act of taqiya. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

Islam allows them to deny their religion, Jesus called out Peter for denying his faith even before he actually denied it. I would say there's a distinct difference.

So would you rather have thousands of muslims temporarily denying their faith until they get numbers or just ban them all together and avoid the complications?

I always found this interesting. I don't know how true it is, but I think it's a good guideline.

http://pedestrianinfidel.blogspot.com/2008/06/tracking-influence-of-muslims-in.html

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL

Who are "them?"
All muslims?
The EO is legal in my opinion.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.