Forza Motosport 2= Digital Car Crack

Queasy1

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2003
Atlanta, GA
I picked this game up on Saturday and between the tuning, the car painting, and the racing, it is very easy to completely lose track of time.

Some of the people out there doing the car designs are amazing. These people must have OCD or something because it is all done with the in-game editor where you take simple shapes and layer them over and over and over again to get the image that you want. I played with it some and it definitely isn't Photoshop. :biggrin2:

Everything from the familiar:

to movie faces:

to the hilarious:

Anime, cartoon/comic, and video game designs seem to be the the most prevalent right now.

Last edited:

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
LMAO!!!!!!! A Butters car!!!! I was thinking about picking this game up, I've always liked racing games.

crmsnrevelation

All-American
Nov 8, 2005
Mobile Alabama
There was rumors that alot of this was done with Modded Xbox's on the Xbox1.
I imagine that it could be the same here. I just dont see how you can shade shapes and circles like this on the Forza editor. I did some serious paint work like this on Forza1 and it was not nearly as nice as the last one. I was able to duplicate a butters style car. I made a Crimson Tide Car with the script "A" which was pretty nice. I was to the point where I wanted to do shading and textures but I couldnt discover what tools that were given did the trick. There is just too much shading on that last car to convince me that it is done on modded xbox's.
Also dont give me the fudge about "you cant use modded xbox's anymore" because you can still use them offline and then save them to memory and then set them up on other 360's. People have lots of time and money to do things like this.

Last edited:

Queasy1

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2003
Atlanta, GA
There was rumors that alot of this was done with Modded Xbox's on the Xbox1.
I imagine that it could be the same here. I just dont see how you can shade shapes and circles like this on the Forza editor. I did some serious paint work like this on Forza1 and it was not nearly as nice as these. I was to the point where I wanted to do shading and textures but I couldnt discover what tools that were given did the trick.
It can be done...I'm not talented enough to do it...but it can be done. Head over to the Forza2 Painting Forums and a couple of people have put up tutorials on how to do it. One of them showed how he made a really sweet Harley (the Batman villain, not the motorcyle) design - Tutorial

Queasy1

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2003
Atlanta, GA
I messed around with a '69 Shelby tonight and came up with this:

Linkto album with larger pics plus two more shots.

This was just a quickie. Not too happy about the script A on the hood. It was frustrating trying to manipulate the shapes to get them to curve because the "A" fonts that come with the game don't match so you have to add to it. Still thinking of adding more though. :)

Last edited:

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
First, I'd like to say hello because this is my first post. Second, I took my first crack at the car painting in Forza 2 yesterday and came up with the following. I think it came out pretty good for my first attempt. Everything was pretty easy to do except for the script "A," which took me almost 2 hours to complete by itself. I have modified the paint job slightly since these pictures were taken and cleaned up the "A" a little more. I'm also just starting to play the game which is why I used that crappy VW Golf car.

Queasy1

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2003
Atlanta, GA
First, I'd like to say hello because this is my first post. Second, I took my first crack at the car painting in Forza 2 yesterday and came up with the following. I think it came out pretty good for my first attempt. Everything was pretty easy to do except for the script "A," which took me almost 2 hours to complete by itself. I have modified the paint job slightly since these pictures were taken and cleaned up the "A" a little more. I'm also just starting to play the game which is why I used that crappy VW Golf car.

Nice work on the script A. That was the biggest pain in the rear for me as well. I haven't gone back to work on it since posting my pics though. Been too busy. :)

Using the cars like VW Golf is good though because their roofs make for a nice big canvas on which to work on. :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.