Pick the score: Alabama vs. Missouri

BJ4TIDE

All-SEC
Aug 11, 2007
Does anyone else hope Mizzou scores just enough to keep Tua in all four quarters?

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I remember similar comments about Ole Miss. Then after the game the defense had finally figured it out. Now they can’t stop anyone again. We’ve got to make up our minds. CNS said a lot of the mistakes were fixable mental errors so I’m going on that. Bama will throttle this team badly.

66-17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Some of us act like we've not seen this TV Series for the last 10+ years....Think of it this way....every time the series starts to get a little stale, you feel a "jump start" coming on.....you understand how the plot works, you understand the tendencies of the writers, and the actors never fail to live up to their expectations and give you a big moment.

I'm guessing this is a week of "correction" -- and the defense comes out smoldering hot.....

I'm guessing Mizzou scores early and then the avalanche.....

58-7

Oh, and Lock hasn't thrown a TD in over 9 quarters...AND is under 50% completion rate over the past 2 games against UGA and USCe

Last edited:

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Some of us act like we've not seen this TV Series for the last 10+ years....Think of it this way....every time the series starts to get a little stale, you feel a "jump start" coming on.....you understand how the plot works, you understand the tendencies of the writers, and the actors never fail to live up to their expectations and give you a big moment.

I'm guessing this is a week of "correction" -- and the defense comes out smoldering hot.....

I'm guessing Mizzou scores early and then the avalanche.....

58-7

Oh, and Lock hasn't thrown a TD in over 9 quarters...AND is under 50% completion rate over the past 2 games against UGA and USCe
That stat is a little misleading. They were playing in a monsoon this weekend which killed his stats due to an extremely wet ball and not having headsets for the entire game.

In the UGA game, he made UGA look bad, the only problem is that his receivers made UGA look good with pop up ints.

Drew lock is easily the best QB we will see all year, and as stupid as it sounds Derrick Dooley maybe the one coordinator that understands CNS’s defense better than most. Mond and Storey gave us hell, and Lock is better than both of those. I expect a tense first half but a pull away second half. But who knows? This is one of those you know we will win, but how much and how difficult remains the question.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
That stat is a little misleading. They were playing in a monsoon this weekend which killed his stats due to an extremely wet ball and not having headsets for the entire game.

In the UGA game, he made UGA look bad, the only problem is that his receivers made UGA look good with pop up ints.

Drew lock is easily the best QB we will see all year, and as stupid as it sounds Derrick Dooley maybe the one coordinator that understands CNS’s defense better than most. Mond and Storey gave us hell, and Lock is better than both of those. I expect a tense first half but a pull away second half. But who knows? This is one of those you know we will win, but how much and how difficult remains the question.
In the same monsoon the USCe QB threw for nearly 60% and had 3 TDs

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I remember similar comments about Ole Miss. Then after the game the defense had finally figured it out. Now they can’t stop anyone again. We’ve got to make up our minds. CNS said a lot of the mistakes were fixable mental errors so I’m going on that. Bama will throttle this team badly.

66-17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014: we shut out Kenny Thrill and aTm, but Nick Marshall and Cardell Jones made us look bad.

We are an average to just above average defense. Highly talented, but very inexperienced. Our best defensive player is Tua. Without him you are probably looking at 2010 or 2014 all over again.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
In the same monsoon the USCe QB threw for nearly 60% and had 3 TDs
USCE defense >>> Mizzou defense

Some QBs are better than others in the rain. Do you really think Tommy Maddox was better than Peyton Manning because he had a far superior qbr in the rain/snow than him?

Last edited:
2014: we shut out Kenny Thrill and aTm, but Nick Marshall and Cardell Jones made us look bad.

We are an average to just above average defense. Highly talented, but very inexperienced. Our best defensive player is Tua. Without him you are probably looking at 2010 or 2014 all over again.
So you’re saying this team could win it all with Jalen like those teams should have? [emoji848][emoji12]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.