Merry Christmas To All And To All........

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Merry Christmas, all. Going to be a rough one for my family this year since we lost my dad a couple of weeks ago.
Sorry to hear that. I lost my father and only brother in the week before Christmas in different years and it really was a struggle to get through the holidays. You are in our thoughts as you go through this and, know that it will get better in time.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Thanks for the thread Gray. Merry Christmas to all my TideFans family, even those I disagree with on the non sports board! RTR!

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Merry Christmas, my friends. May peace, love, and good health be with you all. Prayers for those in the military. I’ll spend a lot of time thinking about my family, many of whom I’ve lost through these many years.

Roll Tide.

God bless you all.

Last edited:

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
A Merry and blessed Christmas to you, JER3, and to all the Tide Nation, remembering Jesus is the reason for the season. Have an awesome (and safe) day today with your families. Enjoy those little ones if you have any, they won't be little long. RTR!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.