Game Thread: Louisville @ Syracuse

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Not sure who "Jason" is for ESPN, but he is, well (trying to be generous), not the most astute observer of college football.

Louisville has quit on the season. Losing big will hurt a coaches employment prospects. Having a team that has quit will get that coach canned.
I thought Petrino might be on the hot seat until I learned about his buyout; I doubt UL would or could fire him right now. But they will cut BVG, and I think pretty soon.
After Georgia demolishes the Barn today and Bama annihilates them in two weeks, Kevin Steele might be available to replace him. [emoji41][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
I thought Petrino might be on the hot seat until I learned about his buyout; I doubt UL would or could fire him right now. But they will cut BVG, and I think pretty soon.
After Georgia demolishes the Barn today and Bama annihilates them in two weeks, Kevin Steele might be available to replace him. [emoji41][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
VanGorder to Auburn and Steele to Louisville as HC's. That I could live with. :cool2:

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
After Georgia demolishes the Barn today and Bama annihilates them in two weeks, Kevin Steele might be available to replace him.
Man, what is Petrino's buyout?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.