Who we are watching today and what time they will announce (and a few thoughts)

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Keilan to us, Nick Saban Day progressing nicely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
So Clemson signs 29 and has the 10th rated class? Maybe his assistant coaches have been having too much family time..... that's not overly impressive

That's what teams like A&M do to get ranked in the Top 10

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
I wouldn't be surprised if we cherry-picked this transfer portal thingee just like everyone else is. If there is a kid out there the staff thinks can help odds are we will go after them. Just look at the bloody kicker LSU signed from some NAIA school in Massachusetts? The dude was awesome for them.

rtr

Jkl0802

1st Team
Apr 9, 2015
Stuttgart, Germany
What we saw today reminded me of 2 years ago...only better. In today’s world, if a guy doesn’t sign early, you better be ready for a wild ride. I Am extremely happy we signed the majority of our guys early as you know they are committed to the program....I would bet that after a few years of observation and accumulation of data, guys that can not make a decision are more prone to not finishing with a program. Too many weak personalities do not win championships....We are Good with who we got! RTR,

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
What we saw today reminded me of 2 years ago...only better. In today’s world, if a guy doesn’t sign early, you better be ready for a wild ride. I Am extremely happy we signed the majority of our guys early as you know they are committed to the program....I would bet that after a few years of observation and accumulation of data, guys that can not make a decision are more prone to not finishing with a program. Too many weak personalities do not win championships....We are Good with who we got! RTR,
We saw CNS adjust this year to the early signing time. I suspect we'll continue with the same strategy, with slight adjustments. But I can see us filling the class up at the early signing time in the future.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.