PHOTO THREAD.......post whatever pics you want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
that is the pic you should've lead with and that will happen
It's an amazing place. Stargazing atop Mauna Kea, snorkeling with sea turtles and coral reefs, diving with manta rays and dolphins, finding abandoned beaches, rainforests, eating the best pineapple in the world. And on top of that, you might be able to grab headlamps and made a midnight hike to an erupting volcano.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
It's an amazing place. Stargazing atop Mauna Kea, snorkeling with sea turtles and coral reefs, diving with manta rays and dolphins, finding abandoned beaches, rainforests, eating the best pineapple in the world. And on top of that, you might be able to grab headlamps and made a midnight hike to an erupting volcano.
Did get to do a Zodiac boating/snorkling off the big island and it was unbelievable, best I've ever seen actually

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Did get to do a Zodiac boating/snorkling off the big island and it was unbelievable, best I've ever seen actually
If they took you to the Captain Cook monument, that's where we snorkeled too. It was fantastic.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Air Force did a fly over yesterday at my job site......I had just pulled my camera out to take a couple pics and saw/felt their presence overhead.....can't not look.....so cool......

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Not a day goes by without seeing stuff out at someone's curb they are throwing away that could be of use to someone else. Most of the thrift shops and veteran's recyclers don't want it if it isn't in near perfect condition or is something more modern - concerning electronics, for example.

That's where I come in. :cool:

I will always check something out if it looks like something I (or someone I know) can use.

Yesterday I ran across a huge pile of items and salvaged a few of them.....

I always wonder what the back story is on these situations. Sad to see what was at one time a man's prized possessions unceremoniously dumped out by the curb like yesterday's soiled cat litter. The tool box had a bunch of rain water in the lower drawers so I pulled everything out to dry and will be cleaning it all up to use along with my other tools and equipment....some type of closure there perhaps....

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Heading to the Gump City Con in Montgomery a few months ago we were behind this happy little car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.