HHH vs. Undertaker, Hell in a Cell at Wrestlemania

also appears as if Randy Orton will have some kind of match with Kane. 2nd year in a row that the viper hasn't been in a feature match at WM which is surprising, even though he and CMpunk had one of the best matches on last years ppv, it was still not a main event. I wonder if his injury a month or so back has anything to do with him missing out on a title match this year?
Probably so... you get injured around this time of year, and it will put a real risk as to your Wrestlemania position.

Also - throwing him and Kane together along with a Big Show/Cody match makes me think they might not do Money in the Bank.

Update: Money in the Bank will be the July PPV so it looks like no Wrestlemania match.

Last edited:

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Probably so... you get injured around this time of year, and it will put a real risk as to your Wrestlemania position.

Also - throwing him and Kane together along with a Big Show/Cody match makes me think they might not do Money in the Bank.

Update: Money in the Bank will be the July PPV so it looks like no Wrestlemania match.
Yea i saw that about MITB, i know this card didnt need a MITB but since the goal is to put on the best WM ever, it would help toward that goal. That being said theres no reason for them to throw it on this ppv when they can cash in on it, so to speak, in 4 months.

I hope we end up seeing a triangle tlc match for the tag belts, that may be interesting.

Yea i saw that about MITB, i know this card didnt need a MITB but since the goal is to put on the best WM ever, it would help toward that goal. That being said theres no reason for them to throw it on this ppv when they can cash in on it, so to speak, in 4 months.

I hope we end up seeing a triangle tlc match for the tag belts, that may be interesting.
The whole GM vs. GM thing is going to impact the tag-title match. If they do a three way for that, you take Kofi and R-Truth off the face team and basically just leave Santino and not a lot else against the likes of Henry, Christian, Del Rio, and even Otunga.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
The whole GM vs. GM thing is going to impact the tag-title match. If they do a three way for that, you take Kofi and R-Truth off the face team and basically just leave Santino and not a lot else against the likes of Henry, Christian, Del Rio, and even Otunga.
Without Kofi and Truth I guess it leaves you with Santino, dibiase, justin Gabriel, Ryder(maybe), and brodus Clay for the face team. There is also the talk of a possible return of Rey Mysterio in some match.

CrimsonBleedRed

All-American
Nov 24, 2007
United States
Surprising, but you called it. I didn't think they'd add even more to that match, but at least it makes sense.
Not surprising to me. Since I view the HITC match between The Game and The Deadman as a "End of a Generation/ERA" type match, I was fully expecting HBK to be a part of the match one way or another. But as always, it is great to see HBK in the ring.

Bold prediction: HBK superkicks both HHH and Undertaker during or after the match.

Not surprising to me. Since I view the HITC match between The Game and The Deadman as a "End of a Generation/ERA" type match, I was fully expecting HBK to be a part of the match one way or another. But as always, it is great to see HBK in the ring.

Bold prediction: HBK superkicks both HHH and Undertaker during or after the match.
My original view would be that adding Shawn + the HITC leads to an overbooked situation. Taking into account the health of both men and such, an overbooked brawl will probably be needed. Not sure how many big HITC-style bumps can be taken in this one so you got to throw a lot of stuff at the wall to make the match stick.

Team Long vs. Team Johnny Ace got announced yesterday as a 12 man tag.

Ace's team right now is Mark Henry and David Otunga. Long's team is Santino, Kofi, and R-Truth.

The leading belief is that the 4 remaining members for Ace will be Del Rio, Christian, Ziggler, and Swagger

The remaining members of Team Long should be Ezekial Jackson, The Great Khali, and one more (My money is on Brodus Clay).

As a result, it's being said The Miz's role at Wrestlemania will be to get involved in the Cena/Rock match.

EDIT: Rey Mysterio might also be put on Team Long.

Last edited:

CrimsonBleedRed

All-American
Nov 24, 2007
United States
As a result, it's being said The Miz's role at Wrestlemania will be to get involved in the Cena/Rock match.
I hope not. When the Rock/Hogan match took place it went clean. The interference happened AFTER the match. I hope the WWE don't ruin what looks like an exciting match between the Rock and Cena by having the inconsequential bug The Miz come in and interferring with the match. But since good ideas are few in the WWE, i expect this to happen.

I hope not. When the Rock/Hogan match took place it went clean. The interference happened AFTER the match. I hope the WWE don't ruin what looks like an exciting match between the Rock and Cena by having the inconsequential bug The Miz come in and interferring with the match. But since good ideas are few in the WWE, i expect this to happen.
They would play it off as The Miz returning the favor from last year. Also - the strong belief is that this match is the beginning of a best 2 out of 3 series between The Rock and Cena - the second would come at Summerslam and the rubber match at next year's Wrestlemania.

My guess: The Rock wins (Possibly because of The Miz) this one, Cena wins at Summerslam, and Cena wins the rubber match.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.