Bama Hats

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
The thread that keeps on giving, and popping up for no apparent reason... ha!

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
This is as good a place as any to ask this question. Where can I find some good Bama socks? Not the plain white ones with Bama on the sides, but something with a really cool design. Not in orange, either. However, I can see a use for orange Bama hats. Hunters have to wear orange while deer hunting, so make the best of the situation and add some class to something you have to wear.
Other than trying to prevent getting shot in the head, I can't think of another reason to wear an orange Bama hat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
This is as good a place as any to ask this question. Where can I find some good Bama socks? Not the plain white ones with Bama on the sides, but something with a really cool design. Not in orange, either. However, I can see a use for orange Bama hats. Hunters have to wear orange while deer hunting, so make the best of the situation and add some class to something you have to wear.

We have a bunch on our TideFansStore.com site!

Attachments

Last edited:

TomFromBama

Suspended
May 14, 2003
Lower Alabama
I guess I'll be the one to resurrect this again, because I just discovered it tonight after it was mentioned in another thread.

Perhaps it's a "Generational" thing, but I can't begin to express how refreshing, and how nice it is, to see a winsome young woman without any visible tattoos, and ESPECIALLY without a "Tramp Stamp" - that had to be about the most useless and trashy "Fad" in the history of fads.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.