Donta, HaHa, Coop, Landon, and Julio Make 'NFL Top 100" List

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Re: Landon Collins #28 on 'NFL Top 100"!

Alabama had the most players in the pro bowl. Alabama tied UGA (with 5 players each) for the most players on this list. Maybe this will kill off the narrative that Bama players are busts..

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Alabama had the most players in the pro bowl. Alabama tied UGA (with 5 players each) for the most players on this list. Maybe this will kill off the narrative that Bama players are busts..
This should but haters are going to hate. Congrats to all and Julio you are a beast!

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017

It won't. Best case scenario it will just turn into "position x from Alabama are always busts." I have already seen that some with RBs. I think Henry might be able to shutdown that talk soon though.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
TBH, while its fun that a lot of Bama players are on the list, this list terrible. I get the Zeke hype but who honestly thinks he is better than Bell OR Johnson? And Dak had a great year for a rookie but putting him at 14 is just silly. Heck they kept Darnold outside the top 10 and put Watt at 35 and he barley played! These lists are always jokes though.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
TBH, while its fun that a lot of Bama players are on the list, this list terrible. I get the Zeke hype but who honestly thinks he is better than Bell OR Johnson? And Dak had a great year for a rookie but putting him at 14 is just silly. Heck they kept Darnold outside the top 10 and put Watt at 35 and he barley played! These lists are always jokes though.
It's more a list of who the players respected the most that year. They aren't crunching stats when they write these names down. It shouldn't be couched as Top 100 Players - there would be a far more efficient way of doing that besides just asking current players to rank one another.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
It's more a list of who the players respected the most that year. They aren't crunching stats when they write these names down. It shouldn't be couched as Top 100 Players - there would be a far more efficient way of doing that besides just asking current players to rank one another.
Yea that's true. But the problem is that a lot of this list is players playing favorites with their teammates. It's just silly but ultimately successful for their purposes.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Yea that's true. But the problem is that a lot of this list is players playing favorites with their teammates. It's just silly but ultimately successful for their purposes.
Your thoughts are somewhat true but many and most of the comments during that particular persons 3-4 minute segment is from opposing players. All of the players in the top 100 had very good to great years.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Your thoughts are somewhat true but many and most of the comments during that particular persons 3-4 minute segment is from opposing players. All of the players in the top 100 had very good to great years.
So, I think they probably get most of the best 100 players from last year (or whatever criteria) on the list. I just think the orders are kinda wack. But again I'm not at all offended by it or anything. Most of these lists are just to get people talking and fill the void until the season starts. Which is fair and fine with me.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.