Movie Trailer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Can't post because of language but if you like black/dark comedies look up The Death of Stalin trailer. Looks entertaining.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Another I can't post directly for language- Netflix documentary Jim & Andy about Jim Carrey doing Man on the Moon.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
What starts out as a lavish train ride through Europe quickly unfolds into one of the most stylish, suspenseful and thrilling mysteries ever told. From the novel by best selling author Agatha Christie, “Murder on the Orient Express” tells the tale of thirteen strangers stranded on a train, where everyone’s a suspect. One man must race against time to solve the puzzle before the murderer strikes again.

In Theaters November 10, 2017

Director: Kenneth Branagh
Screenplay by: Michael Green
Based upon the Novel by: Agatha Christie
Produced by: Ridley Scott, Mark Gordon, Simon Kinberg, Kenneth Branagh, Michael Shaefer, Judy Hofflund
Cast: Tom Bateman, Kenneth Branagh, Penélope Cruz, Willem Dafoe, Judi Dench, Johnny Depp, Josh Gad, Derek Jacobi, Leslie Odom, Jr., Michelle Pfeiffer, Daisy Ridley, Marwan Kenzari, Olivia Colman, Lucy Boynton, Manuel Garcia-Rulfo, Sergei Polunin

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
What starts out as a lavish train ride through Europe quickly unfolds into one of the most stylish, suspenseful and thrilling mysteries ever told. From the novel by best selling author Agatha Christie, “Murder on the Orient Express” tells the tale of thirteen strangers stranded on a train, where everyone’s a suspect. One man must race against time to solve the puzzle before the murderer strikes again.

In Theaters November 10, 2017

Director: Kenneth Branagh
Screenplay by: Michael Green
Based upon the Novel by: Agatha Christie
Produced by: Ridley Scott, Mark Gordon, Simon Kinberg, Kenneth Branagh, Michael Shaefer, Judy Hofflund
Cast: Tom Bateman, Kenneth Branagh, Penélope Cruz, Willem Dafoe, Judi Dench, Johnny Depp, Josh Gad, Derek Jacobi, Leslie Odom, Jr., Michelle Pfeiffer, Daisy Ridley, Marwan Kenzari, Olivia Colman, Lucy Boynton, Manuel Garcia-Rulfo, Sergei Polunin

Had posted a different trailer for this a few pages back. Most likely going to end up being an anniversary movie with the wife. She was super excited when we saw the trailer originally at the theater. I'm not as interested but still looks pretty good.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I can't remember if it was recommended in this thread or a different one....but we finally watched Mad Max: Fury Road. Great movie!

Seems like everything that Waterworld could have been. (Even though I am one that actually likes Waterworld)

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Hulu TV Show trailer. Has my interest as most Stephen King stuff automatically does (just wish more of it ended up being high quality)

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Hulu TV Show trailer. Has my interest as most Stephen King stuff automatically does (just wish more of it ended up being high quality)

Most of King's works are really long and don't translate well to TV or movies. The Dark Tower's biggest issue was they made it PG-13. If you have read the source material you would know it was a huge mistake.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

This looks great. Any fan of Stephen King would love this. I really like the concept of it. Hulu is really stepping it up. I loved the Handmaid’s Tale and I will definitely be watching this one.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Did anyone else watch the new Thor movie? We loved it and thought it was definitely the best of the three.
We saw it Sunday. For me probably the most fun Marvel movie since the first Guardians of the Galaxy. Spent the majority of the movie laughing. I barely remember much of the first two Thor movies so if they wanna stick with the more comedic tone for any further ones I'm good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.