I don't even feel bad

Sep 30, 2002
Knoxville, TN USA
Seriously. A record of 14-1 is something I can live with, and if we had to lose, there are many teams I would hate to lose to more than Clemson. We have nothing whatsoever to be ashamed of.

That's all.

rjtide

1st Team
Dec 15, 1999
AL
Seriously. A record of 14-1 is something I can live with, and if we had to lose, there are many teams I would hate to lose to more than Clemson. We have nothing whatsoever to be ashamed of.

That's all.
We lost to a good team in Clemson.....they beat us. Nothing more nothing less. Congrats to them. And congrats to Bama for a great season. We’ll be back next year.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art

That's all.
Still have the SEC Championship.

This is one reason I wanted Tua to win the Heisman so badly though. Yeah, it's not a NC but it would have been a cool trophy, but anyone who wants to complain about an SEC championship season needs a lesson in having the proper perspective.

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
Great season for the Tide. I wish we'd won the championship. But it wasn't in the cards tonight. If we have to lose to anyone, I'm glad it's Clemson. I like Dabo and Clemson. Hats off to them. They deserved the victory tonight.

OTOH, we'll be in the playoff again next year. RTR!

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
My mom asked how disappointed I was. I said I’m not. I wouldn’t be able to say that several years ago. It’s just a game and I feel bad for our players, but the sun will still shine tomorrow and the Son still reigns. For that I’m grateful. Roll Tide!

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I’d rather lose when it’s obvious who played better than a game coming down to the last play and feeling jobbed.

Congrats Clemson.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I’d rather lose when it’s obvious who played better than a game coming down to the last play and feeling jobbed.

Congrats Clemson.
Yeah, at some point during the game there is acceptance and that's that. Felt way worse the last time Clemson won, where I have contended ever since then that Alabama could have won and would have if things went just a tiny bit different.

This game? Mid-way through the third quarter and it was over...

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I don't either. Clemson was just better and completely outcoached us. I think we'll play them again next year. Hopefully with a better result.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.

That's all.
You might not feel bad, but I feel awful.
Clemson was ready. Their Defense owned that game.
Our OL couldn't keep Clemson out of our backfield.

The Clemson Defense spent nearly as much time in our backfield as Tua.
Tua had only a fair game. We did pretty well between the 20s,
but we didn't complete our drives. We were bad on 3rd downs.
If I was grading the Alabama Defense, I'd have to give them a
D or an F tonight.
WE GOT BEAT BAD, BY CLEMSON. THEY CAME TO PLAY.
WE DIDN'T.

Last edited:

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I’m sorry, I feel bad. Really wanted Nick to go 15-0 . I hate Clemson almost as much as Georgia, and there are a lot Clemson fans here locally! My phone hasn’t stopped since the final. Mostly Georgia fans though trying to rub it in. But in perspective, it’s only one game! ROLL TIDE. I’m sure this score will be on every monitor and every corner of the weight boom this offseason.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
We had a great season. This will motivate our team to for next year like Clemson was motivated for this one. I also am glad it was not a last second beating. Not watching any sports shows for about a week.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.