Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here)

barrytide

BamaNation Citizen
May 3, 2011
Havana,IL
Just catching up on as the barn burns I noticed a lot of comments that barn could fire Pearl "with cause" due to silence. My question is how do you fire anyone "with cause" when the dude had a "show cause" when you hired him. Seems like his contract would contain the phrases "as is" and "no warranty" or maybe "no refunds". You asked for it, now pay the bill moron.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Many speculate that Pettway has had ongoing drug issues since the summer. I’ve heard the “violation of team rules” suspension the first game of the season was for a failed drug test. Some of this “buzz” could be due to many saying he was close friends with Kyle Davis, the WR kicked off in mid season.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here)

Many speculate that Pettway has had ongoing drug issues since the summer. I’ve heard the “violation of team rules” suspension the first game of the season was for a failed drug test. Some of this “buzz” could be due to many saying he was close friends with Kyle Davis, the WR kicked off in mid season.
Drug issues are what I've seen speculated for a few months now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Re: Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here)

It sucks. Gus has given him every chance to get out of the doghouse.
I have no clue but if it is drugs I hope he can get clear of them. To many good people have had drugs destroy their lives. They have ruined more promising lives than wars. I hope he can get it together and make a good life.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.