R*nfrow, the never ending Senior, Statement

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
Re: Renfrow, the never ending Senior, Statement

So I am guessing most of us are not going to enjoy ESPN's re-broadcast of the championship game that will be on 50-100 times between now and September, or the series of shows they are sure to broadcast this summer detailing how great summer camp in Clemson, S.C. truly is?

You know it is coming, so at least for me it is better to turn it off and turn away from it all. They won. We lost. To the victors go a heck of a lot of spoils, and anything we can say will only be portrayed as sour grapes. Let them talk. Hopefully we will get another chance to make things right again soon.

Rtr

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012

Would like to see where "fun" gets him when he's in the NFL ... most NFL teams gladly take the "process" over "fun" any day ... just saying.
I remember an Eagles player saying the same thing after they won the SB, taking shots at the Patriots and saying they’re miserable and don’t have any fun while the Eagles do. Meanwhile, the Pats have Five Championships in 20 years while the Eagles are struggling to maintain their success and I don’t even like the Pats but just because you don’t like how things are ran doesn’t mean it’s not the right way. This tells me that Renfrow wouldn’t last a fall camp in Tuscaloosa.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere

What goes around comes around little man. He should just keep his mouth shut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA

What a tool. I don’t mind how Dabo does things at Clemson. Everybody has to lead their own way or it won’t work. Clemson has built up a great program. What the heck is this accusing us of cheating?!? Even when they win, We get under his skin huh? I will enjoy seeing Renfrow disappear into obscurity.

editder

All-SEC
Nov 2, 2017

I think they love Clemson because they toppled the giant this year with a polar opposite approach than what the giant uses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Although we played them twice when they were the number 1 seed, I don't think they have ever been the favorite to win. Next year, assuming they don't lose any games during the regular season, they could be the favorite if we meet again in the playoffs. I like our chances better if we're both the lower seed AND the underdog.

CincinnatiAlum

2nd Team
Aug 9, 2004

Maybe I'm old school ... but pizza parties and giving your coach a wet willy on the National Championship stage is not fun. I call the wet willy disrespect!

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

They've won two of em just like us. Whatever works for them, good on em. Dude didn't need to go Crazy Tony Brown because Crazy Tony Brown dragged his name around last year. We all know Tony was borderline and hard to keep between the lines but there is no reason for Hunter to go out looking like a crazy.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006

Meh, he's had his 5 minutes of fame, we're likely to never hear of him again. He will never be able to change the narrative that his big moment in life was the result of an illegal play.

Sep 30, 2002
Knoxville, TN USA

What does this even mean? Five guys on the field? gotta link?
It needs to be read in context. I suspect it was something like this:

"If we're supposed to have Five Guys Burgers and Fries on the field, it'll be Five Guys Burgers and Fries, not McDonald's. Not Wendy's. We're not like those other teams that change their minds while someone is calling the order in."

But of course, I wasn't there so the above may be an incorrect assumption on my part.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

I’m honestly getting sick and tired of this narrative. Now I see why y’all call Clemson “Barn with a lake”. Unfortunately I saw a Cowherd segment Tuesday and him and Klatt were talking about how Clemson has a family while Alabama has a factory and that Saban is hard on coaches so that’s why they’re so quick to leave. Made me want to puke.

If Alabama has such a toxic culture, if Saban is such a bully, why are we getting #1 classes every year? Why hasn’t one player come out and trashed Saban or the program? People point to the Kiffin thing but Kiffin said it himself that he learned a lot from him and enjoyed his time in Tuscaloosa.
Where was all this talk about Alabama’s toxic culture and Clemson’s family culture when we took them to the woodshed just last year in the semi finals and then won another NC? Don’t remember a peep about it then..

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

Coach Swinney has built it on fun, and obviously Coach Saban has built it on a process,” Renfrow said. “I’m just so proud of being at a place like Clemson, where I feel like we’ve done it the right way. If we’re supposed to have only three guys on steroids, we’re making sure we have three. We’re not doing it the wrong way and we’re having fun doing it.”
Fixed it for him

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.